Due to interruptions to world football, I’ve not provided an update for several months. But here’s the top 10 Football Tipsters for July 2020.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats.
- Tips: 22
- ROI: 21.6%
- Profit: £95 (£20 average stakes)
- EFL Advisory is run by a Leeds United fan — who’ve just been promoted to the Premier League. Loyal members hope that he won’t stop tipping the lower leagues!
- July produced 11 winners from 22, at average odds of 2.66.
- While this tipster holds an all-time ROI of over 5% from equal stakes, there’s not yet enough consistency, or a large enough sample size, to determine whether that performance level is likely to continue.
- Tips: 72
- ROI: 18.6%
- Profit: £268.09 (£20 average stakes)
- It has taken Henry the Navigator a while to establish himself since he first appeared on Tipstrr back in March 2019, but he’s showing signs of consistency.
- Excluding April (which had only one tip) and a minor dip in May, July 2020 represents Henry’s fourth profitable month since February.
- The tipster now holds a 58% win rate, predominantly in the Over/Under markets.
- Tips: 50
- ROI: 21.3%
- Profit: £212.87 (£20 average stake)
- Joined Tipstrr in May 2020, producing three straight months of profit.
- Uses a betting model built on goals — be it in the Over/Under market or Both Teams To Score.
- Tips: 288
- ROI: 23.1%
- Profit: £1,330.72 (£20 average stakes)
- Provides a relatively high volume of bets — around 50 per week.
- A combination of patience and betting discipline, along with adherence to his structured staking plan should be enough to protect your bankroll.
- Since launching, FooTipstrr has been profitable in four different football markets: 1X2, Asian Handicap, Over/Under and Draw No Bet.
- Tips: 99
- ROI: 19.7%
- Profit: £390.30 (£20 average stake)
- Latvian has been on the Tipstrr platform for over a year, and has established a reputation for consistency.
- July marked Latvian’s twelfth profitable month out of fourteen, bringing in 55 winners from his 99 selections — a 56% hit rate at average odds of 2.11.
- The tipster now holds an all-time ROI of just over 10%.
- Tips: 41
- ROI: 25.5%
- Profit: £209.00 (£20 average stake)
- Long Shot Tips held the same fifth position as he did in June.
- This tipster, as his name suggests, employs a high-odds betting model. The average odds adviced are 4.7.
- July produced 11 winners from 41 selections, notching an overall yield of 17% spanning eleven months on Tipstrr.
- Tips: 49
- ROI: 39.1%
- Profit: £383.00 (£20 average stake)
- July saw this football tipster make a welcome return to the promising form he showed during his early months on Tipstrr around the turn of the year.
- After limited activity and profits over the lockdown period, July saw Sato enjoy a 35% win rate from his 49 selections.
- Most of July’s selections came from the high end of the 1X2 market — including 9.71 odds on Arsenal to beat Manchester City in the FA Cup semi-final.
- Tips: 62
- ROI: 36.3%
- Profit: £449.74 (£20 average stake)
- Araya continued tipping during lockdown with a 28% ROI in April and 49% ROI in May — although June saw him only just above the break-even line. July 2020 is the tipster’s fourth straight profitable month.
- A 40% win rate at average odds in excess of 3.30 in July converted to a healthy profit, placing Araya in the top 3.
- Tips: 34
- ROI: 29.5%
- Profit: £200.28 (£20 average stakes)
- Better Bettor is is a regular in these monthly rankings, and his outstanding July comes at the end of eight consecutive months of growth.
- A win rate of 69% meant that 24 of his 34 tips in July brought a winning profit, at average advised odds of 1.96.
- The service averages just a couple of tips per day.
- Tips: 39
- ROI: 62.2%
- Profit: £485.40 (£20 average stakes)
- Football Edge first launched their service back in November, and was inactive for three consecutive months prior to a return in June.
- In July the service enjoyed success in the high-odds end of the 1X2 betting market. It achieved a 26% win rate at average advised prices of 6.65.
- Southampton to beat Manchester City (9.50) and Lecce to beat Lazio (10.00) were notable winners.
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Top Horse Racing Tipsters for July 2020
- Best Sports Tipster Services
Latest posts by Toby @ Punter2Pro (see all)
- Could 2021 be the Hornets Year? — NBA Championship - April 13, 2021
- March 2021 | Top Horse Racing Tipsters Of The Month - April 6, 2021
- March 2021|Top Football Tipsters Of The Month - April 5, 2021