- Lightning-fast interface. Probably the most important feature for any Betfair Trading application.
- Fully customisable, simplistic appearance. Arrange the items on each pane according to the order of your preference.
- Grid Interface. This is familiar to almost all Betfair users, showing additional information such as the stake matched at different odds.
- Ladder view. Similar to Bet Angel’s, where users can customise the arrangement of the odds either in descending or ascending order. Those who switch over will be accustomed to the layout.
- Visual charts. This shows price/volume over time, price candlesticks, weight of money, traded volume, and MACD. These are all useful features for analysing the market.
- ‘Order Cancels Order’ interface. This lets a trader hedge on his bet to prevent a large loss if things don’t go as planned. You can set the exit bet according to the price you want (similar to a stop loss).
- Backup your settings. Traders can back up their configuration in the Geeks Toy’s cloud storage; an extra precaution in the case of emergency data loss.
Full Review: Best Betfair Trading Tools