Here’s the top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters for February 2020.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats. All records are thoroughly proofed for complete transparency.
- Tips: 31
- ROI: 40%
- Profit: £251.07 (£20 average stake)
- Broncobet is a very consistent tipster. The service has been running since late 2018, and has produced a long-term ROI of 5.1%.
- It has achieved 11 winning months from 18, from over 1,000 betting tips.
- Krazy Paving at 9/1 was notable winner from February.
- Tips: 41
- ROI: 42%
- Profit: £342.61 (£20 average stakes)
- Tipping Club is the newest tipster on this month’s list, with just over five months of verified results on Tipstrr.
- This service has started out well with profits recorded across multiple sports. Horse racing was the strongest of them last month, with a 24.7% ROI from over 100 tips.
- February’s £342 profit marked the service’s joint best month to date — alongside January. However, it should be noted that around 70% of the profit last month came from a handful of exotic bets.
- Tips: 54
- ROI: 42%
- Profit: £452.54 (£20 average stakes)
- GW4TH is another highly consistent tipster. Nine of 12 months recorded a healthy profit in 2019.
- February 2020’s profit put the service into the green for the year to date.
- The service is relatively low risk, producing steady results.
- Since joining Tipstrr, GW4TH has won 28% of 1,200 betting tips.
- Tips: 60
- ROI: 43%
- Profit: £521.17 (£20 average stake)
- Heli’s Horses has earned over £1,000 profit for the second month running.
- February’s profit improved the tipsters overall record to nine straight winning months. This was helped by big winners, such as Miss Morocco at 12/1.
- The service now boasts an ROI approaching 25%. Performances are highly consistent.
- Tips: 26
- ROI: 44%
- Profit: £230.60 (£20 average stake)
- CD Systems applies a straight forward, low risk approach with profitable results.
- The service provides one single horse racing value tip per day. The 14% win rate at average odds a touch above 9/1 has seen a very steady stream of profit ever since April 2018.
- February 2020 was the 16th winning month for the service, and put their overall profits past £3,000 from 580 horse racing tips.
- There were four winners during February — but Piazon at 14/1 and Treacysenniscorthy at 12/1 were the most notable.
- Tips: 44
- ROI: 48%
- Profit: £425.66 (£20 average stake)
- Morning Each Way Value Tips is a well-known service on Tipstrr, with years of documented success.
- This service applies the tipster’s familiar system (from the established Each Way service), to the morning market to find additional value at a more convenient time to bet.
- The 23% ROI and 34% win rate is in keeping with the successful evening Each Way service.
- Morning Each Way Value Tips has made over £2,500 profit from a four month winning stretch.
- Tips: 47
- ROI: 55%
- Profit: £513.61 (£20 average stake)
- Russell Blair Racing placed 3rd in January’s tipster of the month rankings and also recorded a top three finish in Tipstrr’s 2019’s tipster of the year rankings.
- The service has maintained a 25% ROI dating back to their arrival in January 2019. However, it should be noted that the lower win-rate and higher average odds requires patience, discipline, and a suitable betting bank.
- Tips: 19
- ROI: 60%
- Profit: £229.69 (£20 average stake)
- Itsjustahorse has 28 months of proofed data.
- Both 2018 and 2019 produced seven winning months from 12 — generating a profit in both.
- The past six months have been a testing time for the service, and February 2020 represents a big step in the right direction and a potential return to form.
- Itsjustahorse has maintained am overall ROI of 5% from more than 1,500 horse racing tips.
- Tips: 75
- ROI: 67%
- Profit: £1,004.60 (£20 average stakes)
- After a great start in 2018, 321 Ratings stopped providing tips. The service returned in 2019 and was profitable overall, despite some ups and downs.
- The most positive period for this service to date came in the past few month. It’s made a strong start to 2020, producing a positive first month in 2020.
- February featured less tips than January, but matched the 25% ROI produced in the previous month.
- With March off to a very positive start, this could well be the first fully profitable quarter for 321 Ratings.
- Tips: 34
- ROI: 72%
- Profit: £487.50 (£20 average stakes)
- Horse racing tipster HODL! set the Tipstrr platform alight in 2018, making record breaking profits.
- The service’s popularity peaked in January 2019 when it produced a fourth straight month of £1,000+ profit. Since then it’s been an uphill struggle, making a loss over the past 12 months.
- February 2020 could mark a change in fortunes for HODL!, as 72% is the highest monthly ROI the service has produced to date.
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top Football Tipsters for February 2020
- Best Sports Tipster Services
- Best Betfair Trading Software | Betting Exchange Tools & Apps - September 17, 2021
- Best Sites For Horse Racing Statistics | Form Databases - September 16, 2021
- 10 Biggest Sports Betting Myths | Lies & Misconceptions - September 16, 2021