Here are the top 10 Football Tipsters for February 2020.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 96
- ROI: 8.6%
- Profit: £168.43 (£20 average stakes)
- Amigobet is one of Tipstrr’s most popular football tipsters.
- The tipster’s 8.6% yield in February has earned him a place in these rankings for the third straight month, and is his tenth successive profitable month since he restarted his service in April last year.
- Amigobet’s consistency has generated over £3,300 to level £20 stakes — a gain of over 160 betting units.
- Tips: 113
- ROI: 12.3%
- Profit: £277.35 (£20 average stakes)
- Alias Core is another tipster who regularly features in these monthly rankings.
- Five of the last six months have produced a positive yield.
- This multi-faceted service covers a variety of sports — with monthly profits gained in ice hockey and tennis as well as football.
- Members need to keep an eye on when Alias’ tips are published, as his service provides a 24/7 commitment to finding the best value from global sporting events.
- Tips: 429
- ROI: 12.7%
- Profit: £1089.66 (£20 average stake)
- Zenith averages around 10 tips per day.
- February’s 47% win rate at average odds of 2.40 produced an impressive 12.7% ROI over a solid sample size of bets.
- Members must be dedicated to follow the high volume of tips — but months like February make it well worthwhile.
- Tips: 14
- ROI: 16.6%
- Profit: £46.60 (£20 average stakes)
- Portugal Tipster focuses on Portuguese football markets.
- February 2020 was the tipster’s fifth profitable month from the last six.
- The service averages just one tip every other day. This low volume service might not satisfy every punter.
- Tips: 288
- ROI: 17.5%
- Profit: £1,050.07 (£20 average stake)
- Tarantello hasn’t featured in these rankings for a while, but has been performing very well under the radar.
- Since July 2019, only one of eight months has resulted in a negative drawdown, and this February was his fourth straight profitable month.
- The majority of Tarantello’s tips are on tennis — but his less tipped football service made a more impressive 18.9% gain on its own.
- Tips: 57
- ROI: 18.9%
- Profit: £214.94 (£20 average stake)
- Sato Football earns a place on this list after an outstanding February brought 33 winning tips from 57 selections, for a 58% win rate at average advised odds of 3.42.
- The tipster’s 19% yield last month consolidates the 50%+ returns that he produced in December and January.
- Three winners from his first six selections in March at odds of 3.29, 2.00 and 1.76 suggest that Sato could be heading towards four straight months of profit.
- Tips: 67
- ROI: 28.3%
- Profit: £379.00 (£20 average stake)
- This service yielded a monthly gain of over 20% for the third time in five months.
- While Bet Supply’s win rate of 40% is not as high as some football tipsters, but all of his 27 winners were at better than even money, with 16 above 3.00 and four above 4.00 — including two at 5.35 and 5.00.
- February 2020 focused entirely on the 1×2 football betting market, with a single-unit staking plan.
- Tips: 45
- ROI: 28.8%
- Profit: £258.86 (£20 average stake)
- Sphinx regularly appears in these monthly rankings.
- The service specialises in all tiers of French football.
- February 2020 marked his fourth straight month of consistent growth.
- Sphinx regularly tips the Over/Under market, and brought in 29 winners from 45 selections throughout the month, with average prices at better than evens.
- Tips: 45
- ROI: 29.4%
- Profit: £264.82 (£20 average stakes)
- SingleValueBets, who took a couple of months to find his feet on the Tipstrr platform
- February 2020 marked this tipster’s fourth straight profitable month with his biggest ROI to date. It produced a 61% win rate at average odds of 2.20.
- SingleValueBets made a profit in each of 1×2, Asian Handicap and Over-Under markets. There could be more of the same bet types to come.
- Tips: 89
- ROI: 33.6%
- Profit: £503.15 (£20 average stakes)
- Aurum 21+ bounced back from January’s — his first monthly setback since last summer.
- The service seeks value outside of the even-money safety line. Aurum’s single tips average over 5.00, which accounts for a success rate of just 25%.
- The tipster likes to use occasional combination bets, and his February profits were boosted when he combined three Draw bets at individual odds of 4.00, 3.50 and 3.40 into a 46/1 treble, as well as a trixie combining the same games.
- The long-term ROI of the service is 11%.
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Top Horse Racing Tipsters for February 2020
- Best Sports Tipster Services
Latest posts by Toby @ Punter2Pro (see all)
- August 2020: Top Football Tipsters Of The Month - September 8, 2020
- August 2020: Top Horse Racing Tipsters Of The Month - September 8, 2020
- Problems In The Gambling Industry & How To Improve Them - September 7, 2020