Due to interruptions to the horse racing schedule, I’ve not provided an update for several months. But here’s the top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters for July 2020.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats. All records are thoroughly proofed for complete transparency.
- Tips: 118
- ROI: 30.7%
- Profit: £773.94 (£20 average stake)
- Produced a winner every three selections in July — but with less success in the EW markets.
- The service publishes regular early-morning tips (averaging a couple per day).
- An ideal service for casual bettors to follow.
- Tips: 313
- ROI: 33.1%
- Profit: £2,071.70 (£20 average stakes)
- Using a system involving market algorithms, this tipster produced an impressive 14% win rate during July 2020 (and 37% rate for his Each Way bets alone).
- More than one in three of his selections produced a return.
- The tipster averaged ten tips per day throughout July.
- Tips: 88
- ROI: 33.4%
- Profit: £588.50 (£20 average stakes)
- Top Rated Value was June 2020’s winner — but the fact that it has again made this list suggests consistency.
- The tipster using his own perceived value rather than bookmaker odds as his selection criteria, frequently taking mid-market prices. This produced a 19% win rate at average advised odds exceeding 7/1.
- The service finished July 2020 with two winners, with his first two selections in August both winning at odds of 8/1 and 9/2.
- Tips: 110
- ROI: 36.5%
- Profit: £793.00 (£20 average stake)
- Runner-up in Tipstrr’s 2019 Best Tipster rankings
- Exploits earlybird prices by publishing his tips the night before racing.
- Always on the look-out for race winner value at EW prices.
- Russell Blair’s 9% all-time win rate requires patience and discipline — which is understandable given his average odds of over 14/1.
- July’s 36% yield represents the tipster’s fifth straight profitable month of 2020, four of them above 30% ROI.
- Tips: 97
- ROI: 38.8%
- Profit: £752.07 (£20 average stake)
- Improvers has recently enjoyed his most sustained success since he launched his service in February.
- The tipster holds a 25% hit rate at average odds of 5/1.
- July’s profits were enhanced by Each Way placements that produced returns for one in three selections.
- Improvers has made a strong start to August — but there’s a very long time to go.
- Tips: 116
- ROI: 45.3%
- Profit: £1,051 (£20 average stake)
- Wannawin BM came 3rd in June’s rankings, and topped Tipstrr’s 2019 Best Tipster awards.
- The tipster has now produced 13 out of 15 profitable months for an overall ROI of 21% since launching in February 2019.
- July 2020 enjoyed 20/1 and 16/1 winners, plus another three at 11/1
- Holds a consistent win rate of 18% at average odds of above 7/1.
- Tips: 87
- ROI: 47.4%
- Profit: £824 (£20 average stake)
- A popular tipster who follows the trend of looking for race winner value in the lower echelons of the betting market.
- July 2020 saw Heli’s Horses produce a monthly profit for the 10th time in the last year –suffering his only drawdowns in the two months either side of the lockdown.
- The tipster produced twelve winners from 87 selections in July, with 33/1 shot Elixsoft and 7/1 Ebeko winning within 15 minutes of each other!
- Tips: 64
- ROI: 79.1%
- Profit: £1012.98 (£20 average stake)
- Each Way Value Tips followed up a respectable 13% yield in June with a huge 79% ROI in July.
- This tipster likes to exploit the best Each Way value he can find the evening before racing.
- EWVT was rewarded with ten winners at average odds of more than 10/1 in July, along with 15 each way places. This meant that 25 of his 64 selections (40%) brought in a return.
- Tips: 123
- ROI: 86.5%
- Profit: £2,127.41 (£20 average stakes)
- The Banker publishes around four tips a day, varying between the previous night and the morning of racing.
- This tipster scours the markets for his best value race winner selections.
- His impressive list of 27 winners from 123 tips (22% win rate) in July produced an abnormally high ROI of over 86%. It goes without saying that this level of performance is impossible to maintain — but it’s a great result, nonetheless.
- Tips: 32
- ROI: 161.4%
- Profit: £1,050 (£20 average stakes)
- OnTheNose averaged just one tip per day, invariably published the night before racing.
- July featured some exciting winners: Mr Kiki 18/1, Ridgway 16/1, Wild Hope 16/1, Texting 12/1, Feebi 8/1, Licklighter 6/1, and Canagat 7/2.
- July’s 161.4% ROI was largely achieved due to the small sample of only 32 bets. However, Onthenose is a regular in these monthly rankings and maintains an all time profit of over 28% from 1,000+ bets (assuming an equal stake).
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top Football Tipsters for July 2020
- Best Sports Tipster Services
- Best eSports Tipsters — Top eGaming Tipster Services 2021 - January 20, 2021
- Best Ice Hockey Tipsters — Top NHL Tipster Services 2021 - January 19, 2021
- Best Tennis Tipsters — Top Tennis Tipster Services 2021 - January 18, 2021