Value, in betting terms, is presented when the odds suggest that the selection isn’t as likely to win as it really is. Value betting puts the ‘edge’ or Expected Value (EV) in the player’s favour, meaning it’s profitable long-term. Those willing to invest in Value Betting Software are able to earn long-term profits from their sports bets.
Blog Section: Value Betting
Value Betting Q&A
What is Value Betting? How Does it Work?
- Start here: What is Value Betting? What Is A Value Bet?
- Proof of the concept: Value Betting With Trademate
- The Bookie’s edge: How Do Bookmakers Earn? How Big Is Their Edge?
What’s the Easiest Way to Find Value Bets?
- Read this: The Best Value Betting Software/Finder
How can I Be Sure that I’ve Found Value?
- Variance: Am I Really Winning? — Betting Variance In Action
- Strike Rates: Forget What You’ve Won Or Lost — Verify Your Strike Rate
- Sample size: The Paramount Importance Of Sample Size In Betting Analysis
- Calculating EV: Calculating The Expected Value (EV) Of Your Bets
- Verifying skill: Were My Betting Results Luck Or Skill?
What Methods Can I Use to Find Value in Football?
- Basic tips: Best Tips For Premier League Football Betting 2016/17
- Suggested approaches: The Basics Of Creating a Football Prediction Betting Model
- Complications: Why Making Accurate Football Betting Predictions Is So Difficult
- Looking for value ‘visually’: Mug Bets — The Experiment
- Football betting course: Learn Profitable Strategies With Orio Sports
Are there any Less-Known Techniques for Finding Value?
- Here’s one for racing: Horse Pedigree — Breeding Winners Scientifically
- And here’s one for football: How Expected Goals (xG) Will Change The Way We Bet On Football
Do Tipsters Provide Value Bets?
- My views: Do Betting Tipsters Offer Value? Can They Be Trusted?
- Top Tipping Services: Best Sports Betting Tipsters
- Best tipster proofing service: Smart Betting Club — Full Review
Want to Learn More?
Check out the Value Betting section of the blog.
If you’d like to find answers to more specific questions, then check my Sports Betting Q&A.
Recommended Value Betting Products
Trademate was previously known as Edgebet.net.
The Trademate Sports value betting software calculates the true odds of the outcome of a sporting event and provides you with all the tools necessary to identify profitable opportunities in the global sport betting markets.
Their algorithm runs 24 hours a day, 365 days per year across Football, NFL, NBA, MLB, Handball, etc. Each sport represents a new opportunity and their algorithm is able to detect exploitable value.
Full Review: Best Value Bet Finder
The RebelBetting company started out in 2007 when two programmers and two professional poker players combined forces to build a subscription-based sports betting program that generates guaranteed profits. This lead to the creation of their cutting-edge Sports Arbitrage Finder, and pathed the way for the all-new Value Betting service.
RebelBetting Value Betting software is designed to enable bettors to take advantage of overpriced odds. Simply put, their Value Bet Finder identifies bets that have more chance of winning than the Bookmakers’ odds imply, and helps users to place them as easily as possible. It’s this profitable, systematic approach to betting that I fully endorse, and thoroughly reiterate, throughout this entire site.
If you’re looking for a stable, dependable Value Betting Service then look no further than RebelBetting’s offering.
Full Review: Best Value Bet Finder
Orio Sports extends several of the concepts I’ve written about on this site, and packages it into a practical football betting course. It teaches you exactly how to create a sustainable betting strategy. The logic and methodology is explained, the statistics are provided, and members are able to ask staff for assistance at any point.
The course costs £375 — but Punter2Pro is offering an exclusive 10% discount if you follow the links on this page and use code “PUNTER10” when signing up.
Full Review: Football Betting Course By Orio Sports