Matched Betting resources used to be hard to come by. But now there’s specialist ‘Matched Betting Services’ designed for sharing valuable information and providing all of the necessary software & tools. In this post I compare the top 4 Matched Betting Subscription Services.
Matched Betting Basics — For Newbies
► Don’t know the first thing about Matched Betting?
The first thing you should know is that it’s risk free — there’s no gambling involved. If you want to learn precisely how it works then take a look at my Step-By-Step Guide. That should bring you up to speed.
► Matched Betting services — what are they?
For a small investment community-based subscription services (specialist Matched Betting websites) help members to seamlessly integrate Matched Betting into their busy schedules and maximise the tax free profits they earn. They provide everything you need, from start to finish, to sustain a regular income.
► Matched Betting isn’t just for Gamblers
Over recent years Matched Betting has soared in popularity, appealing to seasoned bettors as well as non-gamblers looking to earn some extra cash.
Guidance, tutorials and the necessary software have become accessible to anyone. This is largely due to the emergence of several Matched Betting Services.
So let’s take a look at the best paid options…
1. Odds Monkey
OddsMonkey is the #1 Matched Betting website and serves over 25,000 matched bettors. Their service provides comprehensive guidance, tutorials (both written & video), and high-quality Matched Betting software & tools to paying subscribers.
The wonderfully simple Odds Matching Tool makes finding Matched Betting opportunities a breeze. Unsurprisingly it’s the most used Matched Betting tool today. But OddsMonkey haven’t sat still. They’re constantly improving their software and developing new features to ensure that they keep pace with competitors. Recently they added a 2-way and 3-way Dutch Finder to their Premium Package. Indeed what started out as a specialist Matched Betting Service is rapidly transforming into an integrated Value Betting Service at no extra cost.
Unlike the weaker Matched Betting Services, OddsMonkey provides ongoing value to subscribers through it’s daily offers calendar. It’s always kept up-to-date, and fully loaded with the latest offers. Dedicated staff manually break down every offer into small steps, making Matched Betting both efficient and incredibly easy to understand. This feature alone justifies the monthly fee — but subscribers are entitled to a 30 day money back guarantee anyway.
For the small investment it enables customers to seamlessly incorporate Matched Betting into their busy schedules, maximising their risk-free profits.
Upgrade to OddsMonkey Premium for just £15 a month.
- An in-browser odds matcher for identifying “strong” matches (and arbs!)
- The 5 free guides show members how to make an estimated £45 in under an hour from Matched Betting.
- It unlocks the door to thousands of pounds worth of free bets
- An excellent daily offers calendar which guides subscribers on how to profit from the latest sports & casino bonuses
- An active forum of members from the Matched Betting community
- 24 hour support from OddsMonkey members and staff
Based in London, Profit Accumulator is one of the most recognised and renowned Matched Betting Services. It boasts a community of over 10,000 like-minded Bettors. The service is devoted to finding the best, most profitable free bets & bonuses, and providing members with detailed information on what optimal strategies to use.
The tutorials and videos available on the Profit Accumulator website are second to none. They walk subscribers through the process step-by-step, revealing all of Matched Betting’s little-known tricks and leaving no stone unturned. No matter what prior gambling experience members have they’re able to follow the simple instructions and start enjoying profits almost instantly. And If there’s ever a problem then the community and support features are highly responsive — so it’s resolved in no time.
One of the features that I particularly like about Profit Accumulator is the ‘Reloads’ section (for earning ongoing profits). All offers are rated by Profit Accumulator’s expert staff, meaning that subscribers never dive into a promotion that they’re uncertain about. Members can sort the offers with the highest star rating at the top and also mark them as ‘complete’, where necessary. It’s easy to toggle between ‘complete’ and ‘incomplete’ offers which is handy for keeping track of past activity.
The Odds Matching Software helps users to find tight odds between the Bookmaker and the exchange — an essential part to Matched Betting. Like OddsMonkey’s equivalent, this tool is a huge time saver, and a must-have for anyone looking to maximise profits from Matched Betting.
If you sign up to the Platinum service and decide at any point during your first 30 days that Matched Betting isn’t for you, they’ll refund your money. Just as long as you haven’t made a profit.
Profit Accumulator Platinum is just £22.99 a month.
- Provides all the required training to become a Matched betting expert
- An extensive list of promotions, updated daily
- Excellent support, including a telephone line from 9am – 6pm
- All required tools (e.g. the Odds Matcher & Matched Betting Calculator) are included in the price
- Access to an excellent, active Platinum member forum.
3. Matched Bets
The team at Matched Bets has over 30 years experience in the betting industry and another 10 years experience creating one of the leading online sports betting affiliate websites.
Matched Bets have made it their goal to spread to the word about Matched Betting. And they’re going about it in the right way, too. They’re careful never to over-sell what one can realistically earn from Matched Betting, and their tutorials & explanations are impressively clear and concisely written.
Whilst Matched Bets is a new service, this doesn’t reflect what they’re offering. They’ve focused on making Matched Betting mobile compatible and therefore easier to do on the move. They’re also quickly making ground on their main competitors by offering other features such as the ‘Bet Tracking’ service — which eliminates the need for messy spreadsheets. The Matched Bets calculator is already compatible to more bet types than their rivals’ products.
Being new and relatively small, Matched Bets is a wise investment to any prospective matched bettor as they’d benefit from a more personalised customer service. But at this rate, it won’t stay small for long — I expect this to become one of matched betting’s key players in 2017.
It’s the cheapest of the top 3 Matched Betting services, and is heavily focused on offering mobile compatibility & enhanced customer service.
Matched Bets is only £14/month.
► Matched Bets Boasts
- Access over 180 welcome and reload offers
- Reload and MoneyBack Offers Updated Every Day by 11am
- Advanced Odds Matcher with 32 Bookmakers and 4 exchanges
- In-depth training on a range of matched betting strategies
- Save time with our advanced Odds Matcher with real-time updates
- Forget spreadsheets, the bet tracker does it all for you in just a few clicks
- Customer support from 8 till late every day
- No Contract required, cancel anytime.
4. Profit Squad
Founded in 2015 by Joe Hawes and Ben Perchard, Profit Squad is a premium Matched Betting Service offering in-depth video tutorials for beginners as well as advanced strategies for experienced members. It has the best signup offer of the top services: just £1 for 14 days.
Profit Squad aims to help their members earn at least £1,000 profit a month within the first three months of subscribing. This target is more than achievable using their neat, step-by-step resources. And if you struggle with any aspects, then they’re on-hand to offer guidance — or even a personalised strategy to ensure you meet your target.
The Profit Squad Matched Betting calendar is where subscribers can find all of the best offers every day. This includes plenty of casino and bingo offers, too. For sports offers you’ll need to utilise the nifty odds matching tool to find bets for your desired Bookmaker.
A neat feature of the Profit Squad Matched Betting Service is the ability to mark your offers as “In Progress” or “Completed”. This makes it simple to keep track of what you’ve done to date, without using separate (and disjointed) spreadsheets.
The Profit Squad forum has moved away from Facebook and into the website. It’s updated every day with new threads discussing offers, warnings, and user feedback. It’s got a very helpful community where you’ll able to quickly find quick answers to time-sensitive issues.
Profit Squad membership is £1.00 now and then £15 /Month after your 14 day trial.
► Profit Squad Boasts
- The best signup offer of the top Matched Betting Services: £1 for the first 14 days, and £15 /month thereafter
- A ‘Training Area’ including tutorials on advanced strategies such as each-way Dutching
- Teaches you how to make over £1,500 by working through a list of sign-up bonuses
- A Daily Calendar providing the latest offers.
- Odds Matching Software, comparing exchange odds with over 40 different bookies
- Tools & Spreadsheets to help with calculations and admin
- Unlimited Support, including one-to-one guidance, available 365 days of the year.
So… What’s The Best Matched Betting Service?
To be totally honest the top 4 Matched Betting Services are similar. They’re all miles ahead of their distant competitors.
- OddsMonkey is very well-established and cheaper than it’s main rival, Profit Accumulator.
- Matched Bets has some minor advantages, but doesn’t offer as many compatible Bookmakers.
- Profit Squad offers the most value to beginners, due to their impressive £1 trial offer.
► Comparing the Top Matched Betting Services
The following table shows a comparison of the 4 top Matched Betting Services…
|MatchedBets||OddsMonkey||Profit Accumulator||Profit Squad|
|Free Trial (offers/free bet value)||3/£40||2/£30||2/£50||14 day trial @ £1|
|Odds matcher (UK licensed bookmakers)||39||53||44||40+|
|Odds matcher (exchanges)||4||4||4||4|
|Data refresh||Instant auto||Manual||Manual||Manual|
|Calculator (bonus types)||7||1||1||1|
|Odds Matching Extras|
|Video guides||Extensive||Trial only||Extensive||Extensive|
If you're collaborating with a friend on Matched Betting then it's probably more efficient if you both subscribe to the same Matched Betting site.
Free Matched Betting Resources
Want to learn Matched Betting without subscribing to a service? Here’s some of the free routes I recommend:
- Guides/Tutorials: Naturally i’m an advocate of this route because I’ve written my very own Step-By-Step Turorial. I’ve tried to cram in as much helpful information as possible — so be sure to take a look. There’s plenty more free e-books and guides accessible from a quick Google search.
- Forums: Moneysavingexpert.com was the place I discovered Matched Betting (several years ago now). The forum was helpful, active and current. I’m positive that there’s comparable sources of information available today, provided you’re willing to search a little. My advice is to look for forums where members frequently share both good and bad experiences. Learning from others reduces your chances of unknowingly walking into an avoidable issue.
- Ask Online: If Google hasn’t delivered the answers you want then be more direct. Try asking a site like Quora or Yahoo Answers. Online communities have specialists who’s able (and willing) to answer your question. Alternatively, you could ask me in my comments section below!
- Other Matched Bettors: Do you have any friends that are Matched Betting experts? Try picking their brains and learning the ropes.
- Youtube: There’s loads of video tutorials on Youtube — but they aren’t necessarily current, or all-encompassing. Look for recent uploads.
Why Upgrade To A Paid Matched Betting Service?
Free Matched Betting resources have limitations. You’d benefit from upgrading to an inexpensive subscription Matched Betting Service because:
- They assume no prior experience of sports betting. Most free guides, forums and betting blogs aren’t aimed at the absolute beginner. Matched Betting Services make earning risk free profits accessible to those with zero understanding of gambling.
- They’re the most credible source for learning the basics. Some free publications are inaccurate or outdated. And the answers to your questions aren’t always all in one place. You often need to use multiple sources to verify the information and put together all pieces of the jigsaw. That’s why learning from a specialist website is more efficient. Matched Betting Services grant you access to all of the best, most reliable tutorials (both written & video), an active forum of experts, and the essential Software you need. It’s undoubtedly the fastest, ‘neatest’ route to learning all the tricks.
- Promotions are analysed thoroughly. This is crucial. If your aim is to be self-sufficient at Matched Betting then you’ll need to be able to (a) tackle any type of promotion without breaching the Bookmaker terms & conditions, and (b) maximise your profits from the [said] promotions. In other words you need to know the optimal “plan of attack” for every scenario. Why not save yourself the headache? Subscription services do all of the analysis for you and provide the breakdown of the best step-by-step strategy.
- The ongoing support is there when you desperately need it. If you run into a problem whilst Matched Betting then you may struggle to find a quick solution. If it’s a time-sensitive issue then you simply can’t rely on free publications. A paid service offers live help, an active forum, a ‘bank’ of documents (and videos) to draw from, as well as various other contact methods to help resolve your problem. You’ll receive the assistance from a specialist that’s best-equipped to offer sound advice.
- Potential Pitfalls are highlighted. Mistakes happen in Matched Betting, and they can be very costly. Betting bloggers tend to shy away from pointing out all of these dangers as it doesn’t make for exciting reading. On the other hand, subscription Matched Betting Services do their utmost to ensure that their members are aware of each and every potential pitfall every step of the way. For example, they’ll highlight misleading terms & conditions that may cause you to invalidate your eligibility for a free bet.
- Free bets and promotions are researched & listed on the website every day. Matched Bettors require a continuous supply of Free bets. If you’re busy at work or simply don’t have time to research the latest promotions then that’s going to drastically reduce your profitability. Nothing compares to the paid Matched Betting Services for their selection of researched promotions. Every day the offers are published in the members section along with instructions. So instead of researching the free bets yourself you can focus on raking in the money.
- All of the Software & Tools are included in the price. Matched Betting is very profitable, so it’s no surprise that companies charge a fee for providing tools that facilitate it. The tools provided by the subscription services make Matched Betting a seamless, repetitive process. They also open up the door to many other betting opportunities — such as Dutching, Arbing & Casino Bonuses.
If you’d like to learn exactly what Matched Betting Services, tools & cash is required to get started, then check out my article: Matched Betting — What Software/Tools Do You Need To Get Started?