Below are the top 10 Football Tipsters for January 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
I’ll continue to provide a monthly countdown of the best Football Tipsters. So stay tuned to the Tips section of my blog.
- Tips: 14
- ROI: 16%
- Profit: £45 (£20 average stakes)
- Betting model is based around searching for and identifying well-priced draws in the football market (volatile market).
- Mr.draw emphasises that with the odds of a draw hovering around the 3.50 mark, he needs a success rate of around 32% to provide a yield in excess of 10%.
- 5/14 carefully selected draws in January saw him achieve a 36% strike rate, to bring in a ROI of 16%.
- Tips: 89
- ROI: 23%
- Profit: £406.50 (£20 average stakes)
- An experienced tipster who has attempted several football betting strategies and models before hitting on his most successful one to date.
- Joined Tipstrr in May 2018 and after a slow start, has gone to from strength. January marked his sixth consecutive profitable month.
- Following all January tips would have brought in 52 winners, making for a 58% hit rate and ROI of 23%.
- Tips: 34
- ROI: 23%
- Profit: £126.29 (£20 average stake)
- Consistently profitable since March 2017.
- Specialises in the English Championship and Leagues One and Two.
- Ranked in Tipstrr’s Football Tipster of the Year top ten.
- 34 tips in January produced 15 winners at average odds in excess of 2.50, resulting in an impressive 23% ROI for the month.
- Tips: 61
- ROI: 27%
- Profit: £325.10 (£20 average stake)
- Five profitable months in 2018 earned him 4th position in the Football Tipster of the Year countdown.
- 37 winning tips from 61 selections in January produced a 63% success rate, at average odds of around evens. This resulted in a 27% ROI for the month.
- Tips: 63
- ROI: 34%
- Profit: £429.75 (£20 average stake)
- Narrowly missed out on a Football Tipster of the Year place.
- Rounded off 2018 with three highly profitable months.
- Produced a hit rate of 48% in January across 63 tips, at selected odds just shy of 3.00.
- Tips: 21
- ROI: 47%
- Profit: £198.40 (£20 average stake)
- Specialises in the English Premier League and Championship, as well as Brazilian leagues.
- 15/21 winners in January, producing a success rate of 74% at average odds of around evens.
- Tips include Asian Handicap markets, which brought in a massive 47% ROI for the month on their own.
- Tips: 11
- ROI: 50%
- Profit: £109.94 (£20 average stake)
- One of Tipstrr’s longest-serving tipsters, joining in September 2016.
- Specialises in Australian and Swedish football, and provides tips from elsewhere too.
- Finished 6th in the 2018 Football Tipster of the Year awards
- Provided 6/11 winning tips through January.
- Tips: 32
- ROI: 55%
- Profit: £353.44 (£20 average stake)
- After a weak first month, this tipster ended 2018 with three profitable months.
- In January he averaged around 1 tip per day from leagues all around Europe, producing 19/32 winners, at average odds of around 2.67.
- Tips: 14
- ROI: 64%
- Profit: £179.00 (£20 average stake)
- Produced four consecutive profitable months in 2018.
- Aims for quality over quantity.
- Made a great start to the year with 9/14 winning tips, from carefully selected football matches.
- Tips: 145 tips
- ROI: 34%
- Profit: £982.68 (£20 average stake)
- This tipster is beginning his first full year on Tipstrr, and has made a highly promising start.
- Averaged 4-5 selections per day through January, producing 61 winners at average selected odds of 3.34.