Looking for a trustworthy Bet Broker (or “Bet Agent”) offering high limits and industry-leading odds?
Good. You’ve come to the right place.
I’ve previously written about the role of Bet Brokers in professional sports betting. In this post I’m going to recommend my favourite Sports Betting Brokerage sites to you.
1. Bet In Asia — High-Quality Service Providing Industry-Leading Odds
BetInAsia is a Malta-based Betting Brokerage Service founded in 2008, and regulated by the Curacao Gaming Authority. The service is primarily focused on providing access to Asian Handicap markets, whilst delivering exceptional service quality, dependability, and ease of access. Everything about BetInAsia is geared towards giving customers the best possible, professional, betting experience.
BetInAsia provides clients with access to Asian bookmakers, multi-account betting software, and brokerage facilities. Most notably, it provides access to the Orbit Exchange (powered by Betfair) and the renowned MollyBet platform — an easy to use, multi-channel interface showing real time odds. Through BetInAsia users can place aggregated orders, at the highest liquidity, in milliseconds.
The BetInAsia service is discreet and professional, hosted on a sleek website. It provides clients with all the usual payment payment methods, 24/7 Skype betting, and dedicated VIP support. The result is a professional sports betting platform fit for high-stakes bettors.
What sets BetInAsia apart from competitors is that they only earn a commission from Bookmakers based on the turnover they generate from clients. Deposits and withdrawals (up to once a month) are completely free of charge.
BetInAsia’s smart website, low fees, highly simplistic terms & conditions, and ties to industry leading sites make the site one of the very best Bet Brokers out there.
- Minimum €100 for all Bookies.
- €100 minimum withdrawal, or what is left in your account. You need to have rolled over your deposit at least once to request a withdrawal.
- To withdraw funds for free, there is 3x rollover requirement at odds greater than 1.5. BetInAsia has the right to charge a fee of 5% if this requirement is not met.
- 2% charge for additional withdrawals.
- There’s no commission charged on bets placed through BetInAsia.
- Mollybet has a €10 minimum bet amount. Otherwise, it varies for each individual Bookmaker.
2. SportMarket — Client-Focused Service With Access to Respected Bookmakers
SportMarket is a well-established Bet Broker service operating from Malta and currently seeking a licence in the Isle of Man. The Brokerage was founded in 2004, with one mission: to help clients maximise their sports betting profits by providing them with the best odds, and an excellent customer service.
SportMarket is affiliated with some of the most respected Bookmakers in the business — those who do not discriminate against winning players. Betting with them through the ‘SportMarket Pro‘ service means you benefit from pooling together Bookmakers into one simplified account whereby you can split stakes across several several Bookmakers with one click.
SportMarket earns exclusively from small commissions paid to them via Bookmakers. Whether players win or lose has no impact on their income: they earn from turnover. Essentially you don’t need to be concerned that SportMarket will feel reluctant to pay you winnings.
As SportMarket holds a merchant account with Paysafe (Skrill & Neteller), clients are charged for depositing with those methods. But if you want to avoid deposit fees entirely, you have the option to use bank transfer — which is completely free of charge.
SportMarket has transparent terms & conditions — which is one reason there’s barely a bad word spoken about the service. Everything is straightforward and demonstrates an obvious intent to avoid confrontation and make life easier for their customers. That’s what Bet Brokers are for, right?
- Bank Transfer (free)
- EcoPayz (minimum fee of €10 for deposits and withdrawals)
- Minimum €250.
- Bank transfers are free (recommended). All other payment methods incur a 1% deposit fee.
- The maximum deposit via ecoPayz is €10.000 (or currency equivalent) per day. For larger deposits contact SportMarket and they will assist you.
- Minimum €250.
- Commission is charged on a daily basis on bets placed at:
- The commission rates differ per betting site, as follows:
- Note that bets placed with Matchbook through SportMarket Pro will only be charged commission on winning bets only. This differs to the standard Matchbook commission structure, as detailed in my review.
- Minimum €10 stake per bet.
- Customers from the US, UK, France, or any other country not listed on the ‘register’ page, cannot register.
- Pinnacle applies a €50 minimum stake, and €50 minimum (potential) profit restriction per bet. For example, if the odds are 1,50 the minimum bet is €100.
- Unfunded/inactive accounts, or those that fail to reach a monthly turnover of €2.500 for two consecutive months, will be closed. They can be reopened easily should you wish to start using the service again.
3. Premium Tradings — Designed For High Stakes Asian Handicap Bettors
Premium Tradings is a Betting Broker owned by the rapidly growing Bellona N.V company. The company’s goal was to create a Bet Brokerage where betting syndicates, as well as private punters, are able to open high limit accounts and enjoy the best odds available on the market.
Being a part of Bellona N.V means Premium Tradings benefits from easy access to a large range of leading Asian bookies. They professionally handle high stakes bets quickly and efficiently thorough their website, or via Skype.
Premium Tradings specialises in offering access to the highly popular Asian Handicap football markets. They enable many satisfied customers to greatly exceed their typical betting limits once they have been restricted for winning at standard “soft” Bookmakers.
The vast range of Bookmakers and markets available through Premium Tradings makes it a highly attractive option for professional outfits. I should however warn you that the terms & conditions of the site mean this service is only suitable for very high stakes bettors (read on to learn more).
- Winning FT
- Premium Goal
- Orbit Exchange
- 9 Wickets
- Up to €2,000 charged at 3%
- €2,001-10,000 charged at 2%
- €10,001 (you’ll need to enquire)
- Deposits over €25,000 not made using bank transfer can incur up to 3%
- Minimum deposit amount is €100 for all bookies and exchanges, including Premium Goal and Premium Bet Broker tools. Singbet and Citibet players need to query the current deposit policy with Premium Tradings staff.
- Minimum deposit for Skype betting is 1000€.
- One free withdrawal every month. Additional withdrawals charged at 1%.
- Minimum bank withdrawal is 500 €/£/$. For other methods it’s 100 €/£/$.
- If withdraw without betting with your funds, then you will be charged 20% + a 1% admin fee.
- Commission is charged for bets placed on betting exchanges and GoalTool (this includes exchanges in GoalTool). Also be sure to take note of the deposit/withdrawal fees and restrictions (below).
- Initial deposits carry a 20x turnover requirement before making a withdrawal or closing your account. A total turnover of at least 10x the amount of each of your deposits must be made thereafter. Otherwise Premium Tradings reserves the right to charge you with an administrative fee which varies between 3-10% of the deposit amount.
- You can win up to €50,000 (or currency equivalent) per day, or €250,000 per week, in any of the betting accounts. This rule excludes Skype/Tool betting and Exchanges). Amounts over this will be deducted from your account at the discretion of Premium Tradings.
Want to Learn More About Bet Brokers?
Take a look at my post on the pros and cons of using Bet Brokers to find out everything you need to know before signing up to one.
You may also wish to learn about the Asian Handicap betting markets, how they’re used by professional bettors, and why they’ve become so synonymous with Sports Brokerage services.