Looking for a trustworthy Bet Broker (or “Bet Agent”) offering high limits and industry-leading odds?
Good. You’ve come to the right place.
I’ve previously written about the role of Bet Brokers in professional sports betting. In this post I’m going to recommend my favourite Sports Betting Brokerage sites to you.
Bet In Asia — High-Quality Service Providing Industry-Leading Odds
BetInAsia is a Malta-based Betting Brokerage Service founded in 2011, and regulated by the Curacao Gaming Authority. The service is primarily focused on providing access to Asian Handicap markets, whilst delivering exceptional service quality, dependability, and ease of access. Everything about BetInAsia is geared towards giving customers the best possible, professional, betting experience.
BetInAsia provides clients with access to Asian bookmakers, multi-account betting software, and brokerage facilities. Most notably, it provides access to the Orbit Exchange (powered by Betfair) and the renowned MollyBet platform (now BetInAsia Black) — an easy to use, multi-channel interface showing real time odds. Through BetInAsia users can place aggregated orders, at the highest liquidity, in milliseconds.
The BetInAsia service is discreet and professional, hosted on a sleek website. It provides clients with all the usual payment payment methods, and dedicated VIP support. They also offer a 24/7 Skype betting service with a no-void guarantee, designed for those looking for even higher limits than BetInAsia Black. The result is a professional sports betting platform fit for high-stakes bettors.
What sets BetInAsia apart from competitors is that they only earn a commission from Bookmakers based on the turnover they generate from clients. Deposits and withdrawals (up to once a month) are completely free of charge.
BetInAsia’s smart website, low fees, highly simplistic terms & conditions, and ties to industry leading sites make the site one of the very best Bet Brokers out there.
- ISN (available via the ‘Black’ platform)
- PENTA88 (available via the ‘Black’ platform)
- Minimum €100 for all Bookies.
- €100 minimum withdrawal, or what is left in your account. You need to have rolled over your deposit at least once to request a withdrawal.
- To withdraw funds for free, there is 3x rollover requirement at odds greater than 1.5. BetInAsia has the right to charge a fee of 5% if this requirement is not met.
- 2% charge for additional withdrawals.
- There’s no commission charged on bets placed through BetInAsia.
- 3% charge on card deposits.
- UK, France, Singapore and USA residents cannot sign up to BetInAsia ‘Black’. They can however still use the Orbit Exchange.
- BetInAsia Black (formerly known as Mollybet) has a €5 minimum bet amount. Otherwise, it varies for each individual Bookmaker.
SportMarket — Client-Focused Service With Access to Respected Bookmakers
SportMarket is a well-established Bet Broker service regulated within the Isle of Man as of October 2019. The Brokerage was founded in 2004, with one mission: to help clients maximise their sports betting profits by providing them with the best odds, and an excellent customer service. As of July 2020, the platform has allowed customers to place accumulator bets.
The SportMarket Brokerage is affiliated with some of the most respected Bookmakers in the business — those who do not discriminate against winning players. Betting with them through the ‘SportMarket Pro‘ service means you benefit from pooling together Bookmakers into one simplified account whereby you can split stakes across several several Bookmakers with one click.
SportMarket earns exclusively from small commissions paid to them via Bookmakers. Whether players win or lose has no impact on their income: they earn from turnover. Essentially you don’t need to be concerned that SportMarket will feel reluctant to pay you winnings.
As SportMarket holds a merchant account with Paysafe (Skrill & Neteller), clients are charged for depositing with those methods. But if you want to avoid deposit fees entirely, you have the option to use bank transfer — which is completely free of charge.
SportMarket has transparent terms & conditions — which is one reason there’s barely a bad word spoken about the service. Everything is straightforward and makes life easy for their customers. That’s what Bet Brokers are for, right?
- Bank Transfer (free)
- EcoPayz (minimum fee of €10 for deposits and withdrawals)
- MuchBetter (Free)
- Visa/Mastercard (free deposits, withdrawals charged 1%)
- Minimum €250.
- Bank and MuchBetter transfers are free (recommended). All other payment methods incur a 1% deposit fee with a minimum fee of €10.
- The maximum deposit via ecoPayz is €10.000 (or currency equivalent) per day. For larger deposits contact SportMarket and they will assist you.
- Cards issued in the following countries will not be accepted: USA, UK, France, Norway, Japan, Sweden, Turkey, Israel, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, Australia, Germany and Italy.
- Minimum €250.
- Commission is charged on a daily basis on bets placed at:
- The commission rates differ per betting site, as follows:
* commission calculated on total turnover.
- Note that bets placed with Matchbook through SportMarket Pro will only be charged commission on winning bets only. This differs to the standard Matchbook commission structure, as detailed in my review.
- Minimum €10 stake per bet.
- Customers from the US, UK, France, or any other country not listed on the ‘register’ page, cannot register.
- Unfunded/inactive accounts will be automatically closed. They can be reopened easily should you wish to start using the service again.
BookieLink — Wide Range of Sports Brokerage Products To Suit All Needs
The BookieLink site operates several sports brokerage products. This includes a professional betting tool for high-stakes bettors (with fast access to Asian betting companies), a fixed-odds sportsbook for a range of competitive odds (provided by Pinnacle & partners), and a betting exchange under the ‘BookieLink Pro‘ section. In addition, there’s also a Skype betting service as well as plans to incorporate a casino section.
BookieLink Pro operates a service using Mollybet technology allowing bettors — both beginners and professionals — to view offers from multiple bookmakers in one interface. The Pro section also provides access to ‘BackLay’: an exchange powered by Betfair, designed for those looking to trade odds.
With 0% charges on deposits, very few restrictions, and a strong ‘Pro’ section that runs under industry-leading technology — BookieLink is an excellent destination for high limit winners to seek the best odds.
- 0% on all deposits.
- One free withdrawal per month. Further withdrawals carry a 1% charge.
- There are no rollover requirements prior to making a withdrawal.
- Withdrawals can be requested by Skype/Telegram. Standard KYC is required for your first withdrawal.
- There’s no commission charged on bets placed through BookieLink.
- Customers from the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore and countries labelled as ‘High-Risk’ and/or ‘Non-Cooperative’ by the Financial Action Task Force are not permitted to use BookieLink.
Vodds — High-tech Asian Bookmaker Platform Available to Most Regions
Vodds is a sports Brokerage introduced by Ole Group International — a provider of IT and support services for e-gaming activities in various markets. The site is licensed and regulated by the Curaçao Gaming Authority.
The Vodds site is best known as a polished, high-tech Asian handicap betting platform, offering aggregated real-time odds and limits from a large list of Asian bookies including Pinnacle Sports, SBOBET, and MaxBet. Vodds‘ impressive integrated platform enables sports bettors to access to the most established Asian sportsbooks from one fast, user-friendly interface.
Vodds offers free deposits, and doesn’t charge commission on bets placed through the platform. Withdrawals are free provided turnover requirements are met (see below). This makes Vodds an attractive option for high-limit players looking to place a large turnover without the burden of being hit by hidden charges.
Professional bettors can take advantage of different bet types available on Vodds: ‘Current Normal’ and ‘Positional’. A ‘Current Normal’ order is an instruction to place a bet on a selected bet type for a specific stake on a specific odds. Futures of normal bets can be placed, too. A ‘Positional’ order consists of an Opening Positional Order and a Closing Positional Order, enabling users to bet on a selection and subsequently close it with a corresponding opposite bet.
With 24/7 customer care available, extremely fast withdrawals, high limits, very low minimum deposits — and availability to most of the world — it’s unsurprising that Vodds is a popular choice for all kinds of sports bettors looking to place bets across the top Asian Bookmakers.
- Minimum €5 deposit
- No charges taken by Vodds.
- No minimum withdrawal amount.
- Jeton withdrawals are free of charge, whereas all other methods carry a 1.5% charge unless specific minimum turnover conditions are met. These conditions depends on the payment method used:
- Skrill/Neteller: 6x turnover of the deposit and withdrawal amount.
- Bitcoin and Tether: 1x turnover of the deposit and withdrawal amount.
- Bank wire: 10,000 EUR/GBP OR at least 6x turnover of the deposit and withdrawal amount, whichever is greater.
- For example, if a customer deposits 1,000 and wants to withdraw 1,500 by Skrill, he/she will have to turnover (6 x 1,000) + (6 x 1,500) = 15,000 to withdraw without the funds without incurring the 1.5% charge. In this example, the fee would be calculated as: (1,000+1,500) x 1.5% = 37.5 EUR/GBP.
- Vodds do not charge commission on bets placed. However, the from betting exchanges like Matchbook and Betfair are built into the prices displayed.
- Vodds accepts customers from all regions except the USA and minor territories, Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines.
- Max bet sizes correspond to the individual sportsbooks. For example, if SBO’s minimum bet is £2, then the Vodds minimum bet for SBO is also £2.
AsianConnect88 — Unrestricted Betting With Fast Withdrawals
AsianConnect88 is a brand owned by Asianconnect N.V, which was founded in 2006. The company was built to provide sports brokerage services, bridging the gap between European bettors and the Asian Markets.
The site is licensed and regulated by the gaming commission of the Government of the Netherlands Antilles — which requires the company to hold sufficient funds in their bank accounts to honour all customer winnings.
AsianConnect88 is one of the best-known Bet Brokers, providing secure and anonymous service, with excellent odds, high limits, fast payouts, Book-to-book & P2P Transfers, and 24/7 support. Winners are of course welcome to use their site.
Bettors looking to move their money around between different sites will enjoy AsianConnect’s five minute instant payout guarantee. This ensures that clients are able to withdraw their settled money, unhindered; a key benefit to the service.
- Orbit Exchange
- €10 minimum deposit.
- €100 minimum deposit to open an AsianOdds account.
- Deposits via Neteller and Skrill are free.
- To withdraw funds you need to roll over your deposit at least once. KYC verification is required, as with every reputable Bookmaker.
- Withdrawals can be requested through your AsianConnect Member site, and customer service representatives will contact you to proceed. It takes five (5) minutes or less to complete the transaction.
- Customers are entitled to one free withdrawal (up to any amount) per month using Skrill, Neteller, or EcoPayz. Further withdrawals carry a 1% charge — but EcoPayz is capped at €30. Bank and Bitcoin withdrawals are always free.
- There’s no commission charged on bets placed through AsianConnect88.
- Customers from USA, Philippines and Singapore cannot use AsianConnect88.
Premium Tradings — Designed For High Stakes Asian Handicap Bettors
Premium Tradings is a Betting Broker owned by the rapidly growing Sprint Technologies N.V. The company’s goal was to create a Bet Brokerage where betting syndicates, as well as private punters, are able to open high limit accounts and enjoy the best odds available on the market.
Being a part of Sprint Technologies N.V means Premium Tradings benefits from easy access to a large range of leading Asian bookies. They professionally handle high stakes bets quickly and efficiently thorough their website, or via Skype.
Premium Tradings specialises in offering access to the highly popular Asian Handicap football markets. They enable many satisfied customers to greatly exceed their typical betting limits once they have been restricted for winning at standard “soft” Bookmakers.
The vast range of Bookmakers and markets available through Premium Tradings makes it a highly attractive option for professional outfits. I should however warn you that the terms & conditions of the site mean this service is only suitable for very high stakes bettors (read on to learn more).
- Orbit Exchange
- Up to €2,000 charged at 3%
- €2,001-10,000 charged at 2%
- €10,001 (you’ll need to enquire)
- Deposits over €25,000 not made using bank transfer can incur up to 3%
- Minimum deposit amount is €100 for all bookies and exchanges, including Premium Goal and Premium Bet Broker tools. Singbet and Citibet players need to query the current deposit policy with Premium Tradings staff.
- Minimum deposit for Skype betting is 1000€.
- One free withdrawal every month. Additional withdrawals charged at 1%.
- Minimum bank withdrawal is 500 €/£/$. For other methods it’s 100 €/£/$.
- If withdraw without betting with your funds, then you will be charged 20% + a 1% admin fee.
- Commission is charged for bets placed on betting exchanges and GoalTool (this includes exchanges in GoalTool). Also be sure to take note of the deposit/withdrawal fees and restrictions (below).
- Initial deposits carry a 20x turnover requirement before making a withdrawal or closing your account. A total turnover of at least 10x the amount of each of your deposits must be made thereafter. Otherwise Premium Tradings reserves the right to charge you with an administrative fee which varies between 3-10% of the deposit amount.
- You can win up to €50,000 (or currency equivalent) per day, or €250,000 per week, in any of the betting accounts. This rule excludes Skype/Tool betting and Exchanges). Amounts over this will be deducted from your account at the discretion of Premium Tradings.
Want to Learn More About Bet Brokers?
Take a look at my post on the pros and cons of using Bet Brokers to find out everything you need to know before signing up to one.
You may also wish to learn about the Asian Handicap betting markets, how they’re used by professional bettors, and why they’ve become so synonymous with Sports Brokerage services.