Here are the top 10 Football Tipsters for January 2020.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 45
- ROI: 6.5%
- Profit: £58.34 (£20 average stakes)
- Premier League Pro Tips, as his name suggests, focuses solely on Premier League football.
- Performance has improved as the current season has gone on.
- January 2020 marked the tipster’s third straight profitable month with a modest +£58.34.
- Tips: 62
- ROI: 10.2%
- Profit: £126.46 (£20 average stakes)
- After a disappointing November, weBET Football World kept faith with his betting model that focuses almost exclusively on the 1X2 betting market. His discipline was rewarded with his second straight appearance in these monthly rankings.
- WeBET’s 62 tips brought 21 winners at average odds of 3.47. February is showing positive signs.
- Tips: 506
- ROI: 10.7%
- Profit: £1085.25 (£20 average stake)
- Asenlv has featured in these rankings several times. January 202 was his tenth profitable month in the last eleven, with six of those months upwards of a 10% yield.
- Holds a 49% win rate at average odds of 2.88.
- The service provides up to 15 tips per day, meaning that a careful and disciplined staking plan is highly recommended.
- Tips: 60
- ROI: 10.9%
- Profit: £207.23 (£20 average stakes)
- The service provides 2-3 tips per day.
- January’s 60 selections brought home 25 winners and five pushes, with the most success in the 1X2 market — while still profitable with Asian Handicap and Over/Under tips.
- February was off to an excellent start, suggesting that January might just be the springboard for a successful 2020.
- Tips: 76
- ROI: 11.3%
- Profit: £172.45 (£20 average stake)
- Amigobet one of Tipstrr’s most popular football tipsters.
- The tipster’s 11% yield in January 2020 earned him a place in these rankings for the second straight month, and is his ninth successive profitable month.
- Amigo has recorded over 4,000+ units of profit across 1,300+ bets.
- Tips: 74
- ROI: 14.4%
- Profit: £212.32 (£20 average stake)
- The first newcomer to our monthly rankings is Toepunter, a multi-sport tipster. He experienced an uneven first ten months on Tipstrr.
- January 2020 produced a 15% yield from 25+ basketball tips — which was only just less than his success in the football market.
- While January did not quite match the 22% yield Toepunter enjoyed in November, his 14% gain is more than double his return in December 2019.
- Tips: 48
- ROI: 34.3%
- Profit: £329.00 (£20 average stake)
- Araya has drawn attention over the last month with his 43% win rate — involving some adventurous bets with an average price of 3.11.
- The tipster’s first six football tips of February produced four winners at odds of 4.50, 4.00, 3.13 and 3.05. Subscribers can expect more recommendations at relatively high odds.
- Tips: 32
- ROI: 33.4%
- Profit: £214.01 (£20 average stake)
- Better Bettor occupies the same third position he achieved in last month’s rankings, continuing his policy of reducing his output and upping his success rate.
- The tipster averaged just over one tip per day — down on his 20-25 tips per week prior to December — but has maintained a healthy profit.
- January 2020 produced a win rate of 69% at average odds of around an even money 2.01, with a yield of over 33% — continuing his 37% gain in December 2019.
- Tips: 149
- ROI: 31%
- Profit: £467.25 (£20 average stakes)
- SVB offers horse racing and football tips. He earned a top-three spot in Tipstrr’s 2019 Tipster of the Year awards, and finished 7th in the 2019 horse racing rankings.
- The tipster has only failed to feature in the Top Football Tipster Monthly Ranking in one of the last six months.
- SVB produced 13% profit from horse racing tips over January, alongside the 41% win rate from over 120 football tips that combined to produce a 33% gain in football alone.
- Tips: 16
- ROI: 33%
- Profit: £105.71 (£20 average stakes)
- The long-serving ‘Tipstrr Pro’, Mr Bwino, has achieved the #1 spot in consecutive months, and has been providing his services since September 2016.
- In over three years of tipping, the service has remained consistent.
- Mr Bwino is extremely selective with his tips. In January 2020, his 67% success rate was made up of 8½ winners, four pushes and just 2½ losses from 16 tips.
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Top Horse Racing Tipsters for January 2020
- Best Sports Tipster Services
Latest posts by Toby @ Punter2Pro (see all)
- What’s The Best Sport For Betting? What Shall I Bet On? - August 11, 2020
- Smart Betting Club Review – A Tipster Proofing Service That Works? - August 7, 2020
- July 2020: Top Football Tipsters Of The Month - August 5, 2020