Here’s the top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters for November 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 253
- ROI: 31%
- Profit: £1,564.27 (£20 average stake)
- Hood & blinkers shared 253, an average of 8 per day, in November. This is what subscribers have come to expect as standard.
- The tipster has now returned over £16,000 from nearly 5,000 horse racing tips. The success dates back to late 2018 when more than £7,000 profit was recorded in the first four months alone.
- The service has maintained a consistent win rate and a long-term ROI of around 10%.
- Tips: 63
- ROI: 36%
- Profit: £447.73 (£20 average stakes)
- ValueLongShots looks to identify outsiders with a more realistic chance than their odds suggest.
- November 2019 was a fourth profitable month in six, with average odds of 11/1. In practice the odds varied — with a pair of winners found at 20/1+ and plenty more in the 11/1 to 18/1 range.
- Tips: 48
- ROI: 36%
- Profit: £348.44 (£20 average stakes)
- After joining Tipstrr in May 2019, Pro Gambler’s Club had to overturn a number of losing months before pushing themselves into a profit in November.
- November 2019 saw a strike rate marginally better than one in three, producing an impressive profit from 48 betting tips.
- Tips: 16
- ROI: 45%
- Profit: £143.29 (£20 average stake)
- 2019 has been a tough year for the tipster. But a profitable November and a solid start to December could signal a strong finish.
- RaceMSTR1086 has had some big highs and equally big lows so far, and will be looking to improve his consistency in 2020.
- Tips: 29
- ROI: 54%
- Profit: £348.44 (£20 average stake)
- Thunderstrike is a multi-sport tipster offering a large selection of horse racing tips. He’s a “Tipstrr PRO”.
- While November’s stats include the return from all sports, it was horse racing that made the biggest contribution.
- To date, a total profit of more than £3,000 has now been generated by the service. This includes profits from football and ice hockey over the past 18 months.
- Tips: 72
- ROI: 56%
- Profit: £802.00 (£20 average stake)
- November was the fourth month on the Tipstrr platform for relatively new service, The Racing Calculator.
- 56% ROI was equal to the previous month’s efforts, with October and November both producing profits in excess of £500 from a very strong strike rate of 18% and 19% respectively.
- The Racing Calculator is certainly one to watch in 2020.
- Tips: 36
- ROI: 57%
- Profit: £409.20 (£20 average stake)
- Tophorsepicks has earned a profit of more than £1,400 in 2019 so far, with all winning months since starting out in August.
- November 2019 put the tipster’s ROI in excess of 60%, which is a remarkable performance level. While it will certainly drop down over time, there’s every reason to monitor the progress of this highly promising service.
- Tips: 26
- ROI: 60%
- Profit: £298.08 (£20 average stake)
- A regular in the monthly top 10 horse racing tipster rankings. The service is linked to the (also successful) Each Way Value Tips service.
- Focusing on level stakes, Onthenose has a 26% ROI. And this it is made more impressive by the fact the very first tip was logged on December 1st, 2017 — meaning service is now more than two years old and still going as strong.
- OnTheNose has produced 18 winning months since the service started.
- Tips: 62
- ROI: 63%
- Profit: £780.74 (£20 average stakes)
- BoomBoom generated an ROI of 63% in November: an eighth winning month from nine.
- The service has flown under the radar in 2019, as an extremely competitive field of horse racing tipsters on Tipstrr meant consistent returns around the 30% mark weren’t enough to rank them into tipster of the month contention.
- The results of the service have been consistent, making it one of the most attractive little-known services available.
- Tips: 43
- ROI: 110%
- Profit: £944.05 (£20 average stakes)
- Broncobet generated the second-biggest profit — but by far the biggest ROI — in November. The service made more than £800 from just a tip or two per day.
- The service specialises in handicap flat racing in the UK. While volume has dropped in the winter months, profit has continued ticking over nicely.
- A solid November has been followed by a positive start to December, marking nine winning months from 15 for the service.
- Broncobet is sharing an average of 14 betting tips per week (with almost 1,000 in total), maintaining an ROI of 6%
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top Football Tipsters for November 2019
- Best Sports Tipster Services
Latest posts by Toby @ Punter2Pro (see all)
- Could 2021 be the Hornets Year? — NBA Championship - April 13, 2021
- March 2021 | Top Horse Racing Tipsters Of The Month - April 6, 2021
- March 2021|Top Football Tipsters Of The Month - April 5, 2021