Here are the top 10 Football Tipsters for November 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 51
- ROI: 23%
- Profit: £235 (£20 average stakes)
- Undercover Punter bounced back from a blip in October to record his fourth profitable month out of five since launching his service in July 2019.
- This tipster looks for value far beyond the safety net of the 1.8 to 2.2 price margins. For example, Germany -4.5AH v Northern Ireland (8.50), Iraq to win in Qatar (8.0), and BTTS for France v Moldova (5.8).
- Subscribers should expect longer waits between winners — but the 23% ROI suggests Undercover Punter is on the right track.
- Tips: 25
- ROI: 25.3%
- Profit: £126.36 (£20 average stakes)
- Barbosa has been on the Tipstrr platform since April 2019. After a slow start, he found his feet when the new domestic season kicked off in August and September.
- November marked the tipster’s third straight month of profit, adding November’s 25% gain to the 7% earned in October and the whopping 44% ROI in September.
- The tipster occasionally combines bets into small multiples to extract extra value. Barbosa has already landed two solid doubles in December to kick-start the new month.
- Tips: 57
- ROI: 29.8%
- Profit: £340.06 (£20 average stake)
- Alias Core is a regular in the monthly rankings, and finished fifth in October. Ironically, that higher position was achieved with much smaller profits (13%) than the 29% enjoyed in November. This indicatesmore competition among the leading football tipsters.
- This service has enjoyed an overall return in excess of 30% in football alone, with his numbers slightly diluted by a less successful foray into the ice hockey markets.
- Alias Core has produced seven profitable months in 2019. representing a successful first year on the Tipstrr platform.
- Tips: 26
- ROI: 34.4%
- Profit: £178.88 (£20 average stakes)
- Sphinx looked to be a promising performer earlier on in the year, before slipping off the radar during the summer. However, profits through August and September put his figures back on track.
- Despite a slight setback in October, he surged back to form in November to return his biggest yield of the year so far.
- The 34.4% gain from November consisted of Over/Under bets, at an average of less than one tip per day. It’s an ideal tipster for bettors who do not want to put too much strain on their time or bankroll.
- Tips: 137
- ROI: 31.1%
- Profit: £851.51 (£20 average stake)
- Hoperoadtips has produced a mixed bag of results in 2019. November was his standout month, with a 53% win rate across 137 tips, at average advised odds of 2.33.
- Punters with the bankroll to accommodate the tipster’s selections would have earned over £850 to level £20 stakes.
- Tips: 81
- ROI: 36.4%
- Profit: £589.72 (£20 average stake)
- SaPariePopette is a tipster who thinks outside of the box.
- This tipster hails from across the Channel, and covers Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 — but his tips are not totally limited to French football.
- SPP’s win rate of around 20% is low for a football tipsters, but this is because his betting model explores adventurous results. For example, odds of 8.0 on Astana to beat a Manchester United — which came off.
- Tips: 32
- ROI: 41.8%
- Profit: £267.28 (£20 average stake)
- Fox Pro tips started off his Tipstrr career with an impressive 30% gain in July 2019. However, more success has been long overdue. November marks a return to good form.
- Although single bets make up the brunt of the tipster’s output, it has been a series of astute multiple bets that have combined to push this tipster into the top four. In particular, a patch in the middle of the month brought in seven straight winners made up of four singles, two doubles and a five-fold accumulator.
- Tips: 56
- ROI: 46.7%
- Profit: £522.77 (£20 average stake)
- Scotch Doubles has previously ranked in the top 10 monthly football tipsters list, finishing 5th in September 2019.
- The tipster suffered his first negative month in October after enjoying double-digit ROI’s in each of the previous five months. In November, this Scottish football specialist produced a 55% win rate at average odds nudging 3.0, all adding up to a 46% profit and over £500 profit to level £20 stakes.
- Tips: 15
- ROI: 90.4%
- Profit: £271.17 (£20 average stakes)
- Odio al Futbol Moderno has not quite replicated his Football Tipster of the Month accolade of July 2019, but the quality and consistency of his results have brought him back onto the monthly leader board.
- November’s 90% profit would have almost doubled your bankroll in just fifteen carefully-selected tips at average odds of over 3.50.
- This tipster’s service is still free of charge.
- Tips: 29
- ROI: 89.8%
- Profit: £373.08 (£20 average stakes)
- Piotele83 first attracted attention in September 2019 with a 91% ROI. Despite a setback in October, he earned a hefty £373 to level £20 stakes, with a yield of 89%, in November.
- The tipster’s betting model is based largely on multiple bets, which means a low win rate but high rewards.
- Novembe’s results included three doubles at odds of 3.56, 3.61 and 13.12 as well as two four-folds priced at 10.66 and 8.70. The variance might be too risky for some punters. Nonetheless, a brilliant month for Piotele83 and his subscribers.
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Top Horse Racing Tipsters for November 2019
- Best Sports Tipster Services
Latest posts by Toby @ Punter2Pro (see all)
- Could 2021 be the Hornets Year? — NBA Championship - April 13, 2021
- March 2021 | Top Horse Racing Tipsters Of The Month - April 6, 2021
- March 2021|Top Football Tipsters Of The Month - April 5, 2021