Below are the top 10 Football Tipsters for July 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 189
- ROI: 16%
- Profit: £616.13 (£20 average stakes)
- AmigoBet started out on Tipstrr in August 2018, but was absent for a few months after a promising start. He returned in April 2019, making a triumphant return.
- May, June, and July 2019 produced a combined profit in excess of £1,500 — of which £616 was produced in July.
- AmigoBet features several sports, but has performed best on football. Since joining, he’s posted over 600 football betting tips and won 56% of them.
- £1 for 7 days.
- Tips: 23
- ROI: 18%
- Profit: £82.52 (£20 average stakes)
- Underzone has produced four months of profit from five, focusing on backing unders. He ranked 4th in June’s top football tipsters list.
- Under 2.5 goals is the most commonly selected market, and despite working at average odds of 2.30 Underzone won 49% of the 90 tips he’s shared.
- Tips: 185
- ROI: 18%
- Profit: £675.90 (£20 average stake)
- Sports Investor joined the platform in July 2018, and made a positive start to his Tipstrr career. July 2018 Four more straight months of profit was to follow.
- Early 2019 posed challenges to Sports Investor, but after a tussle back and forth with the bookies, he’s back tipping again in July 2019.
- July 2019 produced a huge profit of over £675, made up of singles and multiples, predominantly in the goal markets.
- Tips: 82
- ROI: 21%
- Profit: £343.47 (£20 average stakes)
- A free Tipster service.
- Resident Mug started out in January 2019, and July marked the seventh straight profitable month.
- July 2019 was the Tipster’s best month to date and enough to push the overall ROI past 7% over more than 650 betting tips.
- Tips: 24
- ROI: 22%
- Profit: £104.55 (£20 average stake)
- Henry has been focusing on providing winning goals markets, 1X2 and Asian handicap tips.
- Four winning months from five is a positive start to Henry’s time on Tipstrr. July 2019 was the best month yet.
- A profit of £100 (+5 units) stretches the Tipster’s overall ROI to 4%.
- Tips: 121
- ROI: 29%
- Profit: £710.20 (£20 average stake)
- Alias Core is one of a few tipsters in this list with a healthy six-month history to back up the performance.
- Four of this Tipster’s seven months have produced large profits, and two others relatively insignificant losses.
- July 2019 was the most outstanding month for this multi-sports tipster. He won 68% of all Ice Hockey tips and 52% of Football tips posted.
- £1 for 7 days.
- Tips: 46
- ROI: 31%
- Profit: £283.00 (£20 average stake)
- Araya has produced six profitable months from seven, including July 2019.
- Arguably, the Tipster’s best field is Basketball, where a 60% win rate has lead to an ROI of 35% — but Araya is a football tipster in profit, too.
- Expect more tips once other European competitions begin.
- £1 for 7 days.
- Tips: 40
- ROI: 34%
- Profit: £268.17 (£20 average stake)
- Make Betting Great Again has recently been promoted to the ranks of Tipstrr Pro — the best, most profitable, most reliable and consistent of services on Tipstrr.
- July 2019 was a reasonably strong month for the tipster and built on the previous 10 months of profit.
- This tipster is on course for a highly profitable first year on the Tipstrr platform, with profit in excess of £1,400 (+70 units). Slow and steady results has been key.
- This football service is sustainable, as the focus is on finding value in bigger prices and staying ahead of the bookmakers .
- £5 for 15 days
- Tips: 58
- ROI: 46%
- Profit: £532.30 (£20 average stakes)
- Like ‘Make Betting Great Again’, weBet Football World also subscribes to the theory that value betting is the only way to go. It’s true: to beat the bookmakers in the long-run, you can’t rely on luck.
- This Tipster has won 42% of all tips at an average price of 3.46 (5/2). After nine months on Tipstrr, the profits have continually grown with little sign of slowing.
- £5 for 14 days.
- Tips: 18
- ROI: 133%
- Profit: £477.40 (£20 average stakes)
- Posting 18 betting tips in July, Odio al Futbol Moderno selectively beat the bookies with an impressive 133% ROI. However it’s worth noting that this kind of return is not sustainable, and comes as a result of the small data set.
- It’s been an up and down 2019 for the tipster — but nonetheless profits continue to grow and the summer months have been a success, so far.
- This tipster is free of charge.
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Top Horse Racing Tipsters for July 2019
- Best Sports Tipster Services
Latest posts by Toby @ Punter2Pro (see all)
- Best Sports Betting Tipsters 2020 (Top Tipster Services) - November 18, 2020
- October 2020: Top Football Tipsters Of The Month - November 5, 2020
- October 2020: Top Horse Racing Tipsters Of The Month - November 5, 2020