Below are the top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters for July 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 62
- ROI: 26%
- Profit: £326.37 (£20 average stake)
- Thunderstrike is an extremely well established service on the Tipstrr platform.
- A team of tipsters with different expertise, specialising in Horse Racing.
- Produced eight winning months from eight in 2018 and after a bumpy start to 2019, July 2019 marked the third winning month from four.
- Despite posting tips for a full 16 months, Thunderstrike has maintained a 25% ROI.
- Tips: 102
- ROI: 28%
- Profit: £326.36 (£20 average stakes)
- BoomBoom has produced four winning months from five; a positive start.
- The Tipster states that tips are shared from 6pm to 8pm, 2am to 3am and 8am to 11am, with around 100 tips per month. That’s an average of three per day.
- Selections so far have focused largely on the favourites — but there are still some outsiders included.
- Tips: 114
- ROI: 28%
- Profit: £646.26 (£20 average stakes)
- From the same man behind the extremely successful On The Nose tipster service. Morning On The Nose aims to cater to the growing demand for morning tips.
- Morning On The Nose is said to apply the same successful system from its sister service, to the morning market.
- July 2019 was a successful month for this service, propelling the service into profit.
- Tips: 64 tips
- ROI: 28%
- Profit: £364 (£20 average stake)
- The aim of the Big Field Bangers service is to produce big winners from big fields.
- With average odds of 12/1 Big Field Bangers has produced four straight winning months with an average ROI of 31%.
- All tips are shared during a set evening window approaching 8pm.
- Currently, one in 10 selections is proving to be a winner.
- Tips: 18
- ROI: 117%
- Profit: £477.50 (£20 average stake)
- When active, Racing Naps has produced a long-term ROI of 120% — but the tipster comes and goes. The service has been extremely active at some periods during the year and then inactive for a number of weeks after a good run.
- July 2019 proved to be a highly successful month for the service. It’s one to watch.
- Tips: 470
- ROI: 43%
- Profit: £4,005.76 (£20 average stake)
- ROIaI Picks produced a monumental profit in July, banking more than £4,000 for members. It was a huge achievement: earning 200 units in one month is astonishing over such a large set of bets.
- ROIaI is a much higher volume tipster than other tipsters. The 400+ tips in July averaged 13 tips per day. So if you have the bankroll to manage that kind of volume, then you may be greatly rewarded.
- July 2019 was the fifth time in six months ROIal Picks made users a four figure profit.
- This tipster ranked 8th in June’s Top Horse Racing Tipsters list. It’s been highly consistent.
- Tips: 128
- ROI: 32%
- Profit: £819.94 (£20 average stake)
- Gerganaana takes a selective approach, and averages one to two tips per week.
- The service currently has a win rate of nearly one in four tips winning at average odds of greater than 6/1.
- Five of the Tipster’s last six months have turned a profit, and the service is up in excess of +120 units.
- Gerganaana is another service that opts to post tips in the evening before the race, and sends them out to users in a regular window approaching 8pm.
- Tips: 140
- ROI: 36%
- Profit: £1,020.51 (£20 average stake)
- This tipster has featured in the top 10 horse racing tipsters on a couple of occasions already — but this month was his best. A 36% ROI from 140 tips is an outstanding achievement.
- Raceandprofits has made over £1,000 (+50 units) and, incredibly, the tipster has two full years of verification in-hand. In that time he has achieved a 10% ROI and over £20,000 of profit.
- Tips: 78
- ROI: 45%
- Profit: £702.99 (£20 average stakes)
- Top Rated is a popular, well-know service on Tipstrr. It focuses on value bets, and posts tips at average odds of 10/1.
- 11 of the last 13 months have returned a profit and the Tipster is creeping closer to breaking the £10,000 barrier in profits.
- July 2019 was the Tipster’s best month of the year so far with more than £700 banked. One of the highlights was Mountain Peak at 16/1 which returned £288 (+14.4 units) for members.
- Tips: 60
- ROI: 65%
- Profit: £778.33 (£20 average stakes)
- Although Heli’s Horses didn’t make as big a profit as others in the ranking, £778 is still an excellent return for one month and 60 tips. The enormous 65% ROI earned the service first place.
- Heli averaged £13 profit per tip in July 2019.
- The consistency of the service is a huge feat, with 10 winning months from 11. The service sits around the 23% ROI mark over that period. It also ranked 6th in the list of Top Horse Racing Tipsters of March 2019.
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top Football Tipsters for July 2019
- Best Sports Tipster Services
Latest posts by Toby @ Punter2Pro (see all)
- August 2020: Top Football Tipsters Of The Month - September 8, 2020
- August 2020: Top Horse Racing Tipsters Of The Month - September 8, 2020
- Problems In The Gambling Industry & How To Improve Them - September 7, 2020