Below are the top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters for June 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 91
- ROI: 26%
- Profit: £477.5 (£20 average stake)
- Top Rated services are becoming increasingly popular, and have gained warranted recognition for producing nine winning months in eleven on Tipstrr.
- The service has maintained a 20% ROI from over 1,500 betting tips.
- Tips: 84
- ROI: 26%
- Profit: £440.76 (£20 average stakes)
- June 2019 was the tipster’s eighth winning month from ten on Tipstrr.
- The well-established service is close to completing a very profitable first year having achieved an overall profit of £6,000+, and +228 units using the recommended staking plan.
- Tips: 409
- ROI: 28%
- Profit: £2,272.43 (£20 average stakes)
- ROIal Picks has produced only one small losing month on record, in January 2019.
- February, March, April & June 2019 produced three figure profits.
- The service allows the market to settle, without taking the earliest prices. Tips are often shared in the morning, still producing a profit.
- One in every five tips has been a winner over the past 10 months, at average odds of 7/1.
- Tips: 30 tips
- ROI: 38%
- Profit: £226.52 (£20 average stake)
- May and June 2019 saw Don’t Stop At The Top Tips return to earlier form.
- Overall the service has produced more winning months than losing ones, with an overall profit of 10% ROI.
- Note: this tipster has been inactive since June 10th.
- Tips: 65
- ROI: 41%
- Profit: £527.50 (£20 average stake)
- SSpecialist specialises in finding value in the smaller fields. This has allowed the service to identify over priced horses — quite often one of the two favourites — in order to turn a profit.
- Most notably, on June 22nd the tipster bagged four winners from four tips — including an 11/1 shot.
- Tips: 88
- ROI: 43%
- Profit: £758.40 (£20 average stake)
- June 2019 is the first time William E has qualified for horse racing tipster of the month.
- William E has now produced four winning months from five.
- This service is free!
- Tips: 106
- ROI: 46%
- Profit: £970.28 (£20 average stake)
- Flying Horse Stars produced three winning months from four at the tail end of 2018, and five winning months from six in the first half of 2019.
- Unlike many other horse racing tipsters, Flying Horse Stars generated a profit in May 2019.
- June 2019 made a profit just shy of £1,000 from £20 level stakes. That’s +97 units to 1 unit flat stakes.
- Tips: 34
- ROI: 51%
- Profit: £349.48 (£20 average stake)
- After an excellent first four months on Tipstrr, the tipster went on to produce eight winning months from eleven in 2018.
- 2019 has been tougher — but Quasis Hunces has generated three winning months from six so far.
- Tips: 19
- ROI: 63%
- Profit: £239 (£20 average stakes)
- After a blip in May, Value Horse Tips returned to form in June 2019.
- Value Horse Tips started the year just as well as 2018 ended — with comfortable profits in January-February. Smaller profits followed through March-April.
- June 2019 was the tipster’s third month that ended with a three figure profit.
- The service averages arounf five tips per week.
- Tips: 34
- ROI: 60%
- Profit: £408.46 (£20 average stakes)
- An extremely consistent tipster service.
- Subscribers should expect an average of 1-2 tips sent out on the morning of the race.
- The tipster keeps a rigid schedule, whereby you’ll be able to get your bets away easily.