Below are the top 10 Football Tipsters for September 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 20
- ROI: 19.7%
- Profit: £78.88 (£20 average stakes)
- A relative newcomer who only launched his service in June 2019.
- September’s small sample size of just twenty tips marked the third profitable month of his four on the site.
- The service is free — so there’s nothing to lose in following his progress to see if he can build on the early promise.
- Tips: 44
- ROI: 14.3%
- Profit: £125.77 (£20 average stakes)
- CaxemiraBET was a regular in these rankings, having made the list earlier this year, as well as in November of 2018.
- 2019 hasn’t been the most even year for this football tipster, but his overall trend has remained upwards, with gains exceeding 10% over the last six months.
- September’s 60% success rate at average odds hovering around even money was enough to create a profit. If CaxemiraBET had stuck to 1X2 and Asian handicap markets, then he would have made the top five by exceeding 20% ROI.
- Tips: 70
- ROI: 14.5%
- Profit: £202.60 (£20 average stake)
- All The Goals finished seventh in August 2019’s rankings.
- After a lull of activity and success through the close-season months of June and July, this tipster has produced two successive months of 15% profits, making a great start to the new domestic season.
- All The Goals covers leagues all over Europe, and works within a structured betting policy, finding value in slightly odds-on prices solely in the Over/Under betting markets.
- By concentrating on a narrow betting band All The Goals has proved he can identify where the bookies might be offering better value than form book suggests.
- Tips: 110
- ROI: 15.3%
- Profit: £337.50 (£20 average stakes)
- Drawer produced a 48% gain in August 2019 over a relatively small sample size of just 21 selections. But his 15% ROI across 110 tips in September represents a far more realistic indication of his long-term potential.
- This tipster selects games where the draw is priced between 3.00 and 3.50. In September his win rate was 36%, and he rounded off the month with a run of four successes in five tips.
- Tips: 41
- ROI: 19.3%
- Profit: £158.59 (£20 average stake)
- It hasn’t been smooth for SSSO this year, but he has improved since May and could finish 2019 with the same successful surge that he ended 2018 with.
- The tipsters profit has increased in recent months, culminating in September’s 19% gain — his best monthly return of this year so far.
- It’s worth nothing that if Soccer Soda – Soccer Only had concentrated only on the 1X2 in September 2019 (which produced a 37% gain on its own), then he might have finished even higher up this list.
- Tips: 61
- ROI: 15.5%
- Profit: £189.39 (£20 average stake)
- Scotch Doubles focuses on Scottish football. While September 2019 did not see the heights of August’s 41% ROI, it’s impressive that he has maintained a top ten spot this month.
- Since kicking off his Tipstrr career with a slight loss back in April 2019, Scotch Doubles has not looked back. September 2019 marked his fifth straight profitable month, making for a 30% overall ROI.
- Tips: 25
- ROI: 27.40%
- Profit: £137.10 (£20 average stake)
- This tipster focuses on the Over/Under markets.
- September 2010 produced a 61% success rate across 25 tips at average odds of just under even money — rewarding his followers with the most successful month of his eight-month tenure on the Tipstrr platform.
- Tips: 90
- ROI: 22.5%
- Profit: £405.07 (£20 average stake)
- Ninety tips through September 2019 produced 55 winners and a 61% win rate at advised odds above even money.
- With many of his tips published one or more days in advance, SB is able to spot early value.
- The tipster has now produced four straight profitable months.
- Tips: 205
- ROI: 24%
- Profit: £985.64 (£20 average stakes)
- Mr Tipper Gold is from the same stable as Mr Tipper Bronze, who finished eighth in this list last month.
- A long-serving tipster, having launched his service back in May 2017. After suffering a dip in fortunes at the beginning of the year, he has spent much of 2019 slowly clawing back the profits.
- An 11% profit in August was a sign of things to come, as he more than doubled that ROI with a hefty 24% gain in September.
- His recent increase in frequency brought in increase in his win rate, with his 49-unit gain producing a profit of just under £1,000 with a level £20 stake per tip.
- Tips: 167
- ROI: 23.5%
- Profit: £774.93 (£20 average stakes)
- Football (77 tips) and horse racing (78 tips) dominated September’s success, with profits of 24% and 15% respectively. Unsurprisingly SVB has attracted nearly 3,000 followers.
- This multi-sport tipster joined Tipstrr the beginning of the year and has enjoyed eight out of nine profitable months — seven with double-digit ROI’s.
- Overall SVB has a remarkable record: football (12%), horse racing (18%), tennis (12%), cricket (29%), darts (9%), rugby union (30%) and ice hockey (8%). All combine, this has produced a profit of over 14%.
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Top Horse Racing Tipsters for September 2019
- Best Sports Tipster Services
- The World’s Most Unique & Spectacular Football Stadiums - July 19, 2021
- Confirmation Bias In Sports Betting & How To Avoid It - July 8, 2021
- June 2021 | Top Horse Racing Tipsters Of The Month - July 6, 2021