Below are the top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters for September 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 46
- ROI: 41%
- Profit: £373.06 (£20 average stake)
- The service has produced 13 winnings months from 15 on Tipstrr.
- September 2019’s 41% ROI is the fourth time Top Rated Value has achieved this level of performance within a calendar month.
- The service averages around 30 horse racing tips per week, mainly focusing on the race winner market where more than £6,000 of profit to £20 stakes has been made.
- Tips: 146
- ROI: 41%
- Profit: £1,193 (£20 average stakes)
- Last month Tipstrr gave this service the coverage it deserved on the back of the tremendous short and long-term form. It has produced seven straight winning months since joining.
- Overall profits have now past the £5,000 mark given £20 max stakes (+250 units) and over £1,000 of that was made in September 2019.
- Members receive an average of six tips per day.
- Tips: 97
- ROI: 43%
- Profit: £827.75 (£20 average stakes)
- The service has produced six profitable months from eight.
- Tipstar looks to establish itself amongst some of the elite on this list, but the promising start puts them in good stead. A 25% win rate at average odds of 5/1 has made for around 1 unit of profit from every four tips.
- Tips: 27 tips
- ROI: 53%
- Profit: £288.68 (£20 average stake)
- The tipster’s each way horse racing tips are well recognised for consistency and excellent performance.
- October 2019 marks the beginning of the tipster’s third month with Tipstrr. September was his second-best month of the year.
- The service previously earned profit over the winter period — so it’s one to watch.
- Tips: 65
- ROI: 53%
- Profit: £691.17 (£20 average stake)
- This is a winning horse racing service that has now been on the Tipstrr platform for nearly two years.
- The end of October 2019 will mark a very successful second anniversary. The last 12 months, in particular, have seen the service produce a 23% ROI.
- A 53% ROI in September is a huge profit from 65 tips. 38% of those tips were winners.
- Members typically receive around two tips per day at average odds 4/1.
- Tips: 35
- ROI: 60%
- Profit: £421.69 (£20 average stake)
- In September 2019, ThunderStrike produced profits in horse racing, football, and tennis.
- The service generated a 100% ROI on horse racing, which may have ranked them at the top end of this list. However, I have considered the overall performance across all tips/sports.
- A standout winning tip was Waarif at 8/1 each way.
- Tips: 38
- ROI: 65%
- Profit: £497.46 (£20 average stake)
- A free tipster service on Tipstrr.
- The service has come and gone since late 2018, but has earned profits from July through September meaning the service is now in the green.
- Hopefully Speed Trap plans to stick around; it’s another service well worth keeping an eye on.
- Tips: 27
- ROI: 77%
- Profit: £416.76 (£20 average stake)
- The service had a slow start to 2019, but maintains an excellent overall record spanning two years.
- Tips come from the same source as Each Way Value Tips; the Onthenose account prefers to focus on the race winner market only. Some subscribers combine the two services in pursuit of a good strike rate, low risk and solid long-term returns.
- Members should expect to receive around one to two betting tips per day from the service, at average odds of 8/1.
- Tips: 88
- ROI: 84%
- Profit: £1,483.61 (£20 average stakes)
- Racino can claim two years of verified, winning horse racing tips on the Tipstrr platform.
- The account holds the record for highest grossing tipster, with over £17,000 (+850 units) produced since arriving on Tipstrr.
- Tips: 40
- ROI: 100%
- Profit: £80.72 (£20 average stakes)
- Produced a whirlwind first quarter on Tipstrr and dominated the newcomer tipster of the month rankings, before breaking in to the horse racing tipster of the month rankings with a £1,459 profit in April 2018.
- Quasi’s Hunches has made a profit in the past three months, 12 months and all-time. His all-time ROI of 10% is a very strong, as is the win rate of 27% — considering average odds of 9/1. Quasi has stood the test of time.
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top Football Tipsters for September 2019
- Best Sports Tipster Services
- Best Betfair Trading Software | Betting Exchange Tools & Apps - September 17, 2021
- Best Sites For Horse Racing Statistics | Form Databases - September 16, 2021
- 10 Biggest Sports Betting Myths | Lies & Misconceptions - September 16, 2021