Here’s the top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters for December 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 39
- ROI: 29%
- Profit: £223.88 (£20 average stake)
- Valuelongshots aims to identify runners that are incorrectly priced at the bookies.
- Working at average odds of 10/1, Valuelongshots placed 39 betting tips in December, most of which were each way selections. Five of them placed, which helped to increase the profit — but it was the winners that earned the most.
- There were multiple big returns in December including Beepeecee at 12/1 and Eleanor Bob at 20/1. The first of the big wins came early in the month.
- Tips: 46
- ROI: 38%
- Profit: £353.70 (£20 average stakes)
- Pro Gamblers Club celebrated their seventh month on the Tipstrr platform with their best stint yet.
- December was a fourth winning month in eight for the service.
- Pro Gamblers Club prefers to target race winners, and works at average odds of 3.25. So far, the Pro Gamblers Club have won at a 33% clip.
- Tips: 22
- ROI: 39%
- Profit: £170.63 (£20 average stakes)
- December 2019 was TopHorsePicks’ fifth month on the Tipstrr platform.
- Their debut month generated a profit of £1,453, with three more three-figure profits to follow, totalling £1,100+ in profits prior to December.
- A 39% ROI ranks as the tipsters fourth-best month to date. It’s been a brilliant start for the service — with more than £5,000 in profit and a 63% all-time ROI.
- Tips: 25
- ROI: 40%
- Profit: £198.08 (£20 average stake)
- CD Systems Daily Bargain is a one of Tipstrr’s top horse racing services. Steve, the tipster, has been offering his services for 20 years, with 21 months of verified profits on the Tipstrr platform.
- December 2019 was the 15th month to make a profit, and the 13th that earned a comfortable three-figure return.
- The service averages just one tip a day from the race winner market.
- Tips: 40
- ROI: 41%
- Profit: £324.69 (£20 average stake)
- As of December, Raceandprofits has verified 8,300 horse racing tips on Tipstrr. The service has maintained an 8.30% ROI.
- The service has averaged around 60 to 70 betting tips per week — so you’ll need a healthy bankroll.
- Raceandprofits’ running profit now stands at more than £18,000 all-time.
- Tips: 23
- ROI: 41%
- Profit: £187.53 (£20 average stake)
- December 2019 marked the completion of two full years of verification for Araujo. 15 of those 24 months have resulted in a profit.
- Araujo is currently clinging on to a 3% all-time ROI.
- December was a strong month, with the tipster’s second best ROI to date. Seven straight winners from 12th December through 20th December played a big part in this profit, with the biggest contributor being Northernpowerhouse at 7/1 and Lomu at 5/1.
- Tips: 134
- ROI: 45%
- Profit: £1,218.73 (£20 average stake)
- December was the third straight month of profit for the service. Each month generated between 45% and 65% ROI.
- With a sole focus on the race winner market, The Racing Calculator worked at average odds of precisely 7/1 during December.
- There were 31 winners in December; the first was Bubble and Squeak on the 2nd of the month at 5/1, with the latest Exmoor Beast at 4/1. The most impressive winner was perhaps Doctor Des at 12/1.
- Tips: 29
- ROI: 47%
- Profit: £275.17 (£20 average stake)
- TopStatRacing has produced four three-figure monthly profits since June. The service has earned more than £1,100 in the second half of 2019.
- Average odds for each of the last five months have remained around the 5/1 to 6/1 mark, which suggests there is some form of successful method identifying good runners.
- The service averaged 1 tip per day in December, with Prince Rock at 11/2 being one of the highlights.
- Tips: 35
- ROI: 108%
- Profit: £780 (£20 average stakes)
- Longshot Hunter produced a remarkable 108% ROI for the month of December. Yet, somehow, he’s only second in this list!
- Longshot’s 2019 started out strong with some huge profits — including a +£2,000 return in his second month. However, December was his first profitable month since May.
- Average odds in December were a slightly lower than usual at 12/1.
- The tipster produced nearly double his previous best win rate, with 10 correct selections.
- Tips: 17
- ROI: 128%
- Profit: £434.00 (£20 average stakes)
- Onthenose has won this accolade many times in the past. The account is run by the same tipster as the popular (and also successful) Each Way Value Tips service. Many members subscribe to both services.
- The Onthenose portfolio is well into it’s third year on Tipstrr with total profits eclipsing £7,000. December was the service’s best month to date — although it has produced an ROI of 50% to 87% on five occasions.
- This selective service has advised nearly 900 betting tips. The overall strike rate has held up around the 17% marker with a “race winner only” approach.
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top Football Tipsters for December 2019
- Best Sports Tipster Services
- Best Betfair Trading Software | Betting Exchange Tools & Apps - September 17, 2021
- Best Sites For Horse Racing Statistics | Form Databases - September 16, 2021
- 10 Biggest Sports Betting Myths | Lies & Misconceptions - September 16, 2021