Below are the top 10 Football Tipsters for February 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 167
- ROI: 11.4%
- Profit: £114.29 (£20 average stakes)
- High volume of tips in February 2019.
- Average odds of 2.47 over the past six months, producing a 45% win rate.
- Predominantly football tips from a range of leagues across Europe.
- Strong in South American football tips.
- Tips: 23
- ROI: 11.7%
- Profit: £53.99 (£20 average stake)
- A consistent performer over seven months on the Tipstrr platform.
- Five profitable months to date.
- An excellent start to 2019, producing ten winners and a push from 23 tips in February.
- Tips: 21
- ROI: 13.8%
- Profit: £57.87 (£20 average stakes)
- KA Tips has been on Tipstrr since April 2018, with only two of his ten months failing to produce a positive return.
- Four straight profitable months, including February 2019’s 13.8% ROI.
- February’s ten winners included three successful doubles.
- Tips: 30
- ROI: 13.9%
- Profit: £83.39 (£20 average stake)
- Enjoyed a run of success at the end of February 2019 when ten of his last twelve tips won.
- Eighteen winners out of thirty recommendations delivered a 60% hit rate, at average odds of close to evens.
- Tips: 68
- ROI: 15%
- Profit: £203.63 (£20 average stake)
- Joined Tipstrr in September 2018, with January 2019 being the only losing month.
- WrongBookies’ 68 tips produced 39 winners producing a solid 57% strike rate, keeping his overall ROI over six months at 6%.
- Tips: 79
- ROI: 16.2%
- Profit: £982.68 (£20 average stake)
- Sports Insider joined Tipstrr in August 2018 and produced a 38% ROI in that first month.
- Produced one losing month to date — which was -3.4% in December 2018. All other months returned over 10% profit, with three of them over 20%.
- Tips: 25
- ROI: 17.1%
- Profit: £85.55 (£20 average stake)
- Specialises in Brazilian football.
- Ranked third in the Tipster of the Year 2018 listings.
- Despite a slight dip in January, Brasileirao resumed his success in February 2019 achieving a 48% hit rate from his 25 tips (12 winners).
- Tips: 40
- ROI: 18.9%
- Profit: £151.01 (£20 average stake)
- Tipsandalou Joined Tipstrr in November 2018, starting out with three lucrative months.
- The service improved form in February 2019, marking the Tipster’s best month to date. His 26 football tips produced 22 winners equating to an 85% success rate.
- The ROI for football alone was 33%. With other sports included (e.g. basketball and tennis), the total ROI for February 2019 ended at 18.9%.
- Tips: 31
- ROI: 33.5%
- Profit: £207.60 (£20 average stake)
- Joined Tipstrr in November, ending 2018 with two months that both brought profits in excess of 20% ROI.
- Double Chance produced a slight loss in January, but enjoyed his best month yet in February 2019.
- As his name suggests, this Tipster focuses all his efforts on finding value in the football double-chance football markets (equivalent to the +0.5 on the Asian Handicap market).
- 24 winning tips from 31 selections at average odds of 1.87 was enough to produce a 33.5% ROI for February 2019.
- Tips: 17 tips
- ROI: 34.4%
- Profit: £116.87 (£20 average stake)
- Dicas joined Tipstrr in September 2018, and after five months of just about breaking even, his betting model produced a substantial profit in February 2019.
- The Tipster uses a methodology that relies on the careful research of football trends and betting markets.
- Dicas provided 17 tips throughout February 2019, and it was not until the tenth tip that he produced a loser. He produced a 69% hit rate, with average selected odds of 1.87, bringing in 34.4% ROI for the month.