Below are the top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters for February 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 20
- ROI: 85%
- Profit: £341.00 (£20 average stakes)
- Produced an 85% ROI covering both football and horse racing.
- A selective horse racing Tipster: three winners from 16 runners in February 2019.
- Tips: 180
- ROI: 30%
- Profit: £1,069 (£20 average stakes)
- Tipster has held a strong at 24% through the last five months, three of which produced a three-figure profit like February.
- Overall returns have surpassed £4,000,
- High volume Tipster.
- Tips: 64
- ROI: 39%
- Profit: £501.40 (£20 average stake)
- A third straight winning month, bagging £1,700 profit in that time.
- February marked one full year on Tipstrr for Kens Jumps, and he celebrated it with his third best month on record.
- The profit was produced at average odds of nearly 6/1.
- Tips: 38
- ROI: 46%
- Profit: £347.24 (£20 average stake)
- Tipster was recently promoted to the premium ranks.
- Portfolio has spent the last six months offering a risk free service which has netted nearly £6,000.
- Five of six profitable months to date — although the staking plan has had a positive impact. The above stats, however, assume a level £20 risk.
- February’s ROI os 46% was in line with the tipster’s overall ROI of 43.20%.
- Tips: 111
- ROI: 46%
- Profit: £2026.25 (£20 average stake)
- September, November and December 2018 all saw three figure profits in excess of £400, but February 2019 was the Tipster’s best month on record.
- The tipster has averaged around 3-4 selections per day with no duplicates in races, with average odds of around 14/1.
- Flying Horse Stars achieved a 30% win rate — including places, which were decisive.
- Tips: 47
- ROI: 56%
- Profit: £523.17 (£20 average stake)
- This Tipster has featured in the top 10 horse racing tipsters previously, with some “best newcomer” appearances early on in his Tipstrr career.
- Don’t Stop is now approaching his first full year on the Tipstrr platform, with 8 of the 12 months in profit.
- February 2019 was the second best month yet. But overall the Tipster has generated around the £300 per month.
- Tips: 56
- ROI: 59%
- Profit: £662.50 (£20 average stake)
- 13th verified month for Quasis Hunches on the Tipstrr platform.
- Four of the last five months have been profitable. February 2019 was the 9th winning month.
- The service has maintained an ROI in excess of 10% through the past year with a large sample size of over 1200 tips.
- Tips: 58
- ROI: 138%
- Profit: £1,600.98 (£20 average stake)
- Tipster has taken a more selective approach in recent months, which was very successful again in February 2019, returning a 138% ROI.
- Racino is heading towards nearly two full years of verified horse racing tips on Tipstrr and his profit now sits in excess of £15,000 with £20 average stakes.
- Tips: 39
- ROI: 67%
- Profit: £521.04 (£20 average stake)
- Tipster provides easy to manage tip volume and great communication with users, including daily tip explanations, as well as a nightly round-up.
- The Winning Line is aiming for a 5th consecutive winning month in March 2019.
- December, January and February saw improvement each month as the Tipster produced his best three months so far.
- Tips: 17 tips
- ROI: 40%
- Profit: £339.74 (£20 average stake)
- One of the oldest Tipstrr pros, with over 18 months of verified winning tips. His overall profit just surpassed £10,000.
- Averages just 10 tips per week, and continues to strike with consistency.
- Achieved a 40% win rate in February 2019, including place wins. All of his tips are Each Way bets.
- The Tipster’s ROI now stands at 34.60% across 743 tips.
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top Football Tipsters for February 2019
- Best Sports Tipster Services
- Best Betfair Trading Software | Betting Exchange Tools & Apps - September 17, 2021
- Best Sites For Horse Racing Statistics | Form Databases - September 16, 2021
- 10 Biggest Sports Betting Myths | Lies & Misconceptions - September 16, 2021