Below are the top 10 Football Tipsters for August 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 250
- ROI: 13.1%
- Profit: £655.98 (£20 average stakes)
- SVB’s eight-month stint on Tipstrr has produced long-term gains in seven different sports, including football, horse racing, tennis, cricket, ice hockey, rugby union and darts.
- Limiting August’s results strictly to football meant SVB would have produced an even more impressive 15.1% ROI. However, it’s worth noting that he also earned 12.9% profit across 138 horse racing tips, demonstrating an expertise in two major sports.
- Tips: 38
- ROI: 14.5%
- Profit: £110.15 (£20 average stakes)
- Tipsandalou featured in the top ten football tipsters for February 2019.
- Launched in November 2018, the service has achieved a profit in eight out of ten months on the Tipstrr platform.
- Tipsandalou produced a success rate of over 70% at odds of around 1.80 in the Asian Handicap and Draw-No-Bet markets specifically — which is the main reason he ranked in the top ten list for August 2019.
- Tips: 118
- ROI: 14.9%
- Profit: £350.58 (£20 average stake)
- Joined Tipstrr in March 2017, and has enjoyed the best form of his career since the turn of the year, with profits earned in six of the last eight months.
- A year-best 20% ROI in July was followed up with an impressive 15% return last month. September already looks promising.
- Mr Tipper has enjoyed seeking value in the overlooked Over/Under Home/Away markets.
- Tips: 63
- ROI: 15.4%
- Profit: £193.74 (£20 average stakes)
- After a lull of activity through the close-season months of June and July, All The Goals returned to form in August 2019 with over 15% profits to kick off the new domestic season.
- Covering leagues all over Europe, this tipster works within strict betting parameters, finding value in slightly odds-on prices in the Over/Under betting markets. Concentrating on this narrow betting band allows All The Goals to identify where the bookies might be offering value odds.
- Tips: 33
- ROI: 15.9%
- Profit: £102.39 (£20 average stake)
- Winning Obsession launched his service in March 2019, covering various markets across many European leagues.
- The service is showing signs of promise by maintaining an overall lifetime ROI of 7%.
- A solid 15% profit in August backed up the recent 25% earned back in June.
- Tips: 147
- ROI: 23.7%
- Profit: £697.49 (£20 average stake)
- KevinRichard completed his fifth month on Tipstrr in August 2019. It was his most prolific and most successful month to date. He produced 65 winners across 147 tips throughout the month.
- While success in the 1X2 market earned an impressive 47% ROI on its own, the Double Chance market reduced his overall profit. Tipstrr’s in-depth stats pages can help subscribers to identify potential strengths/weaknesses like these.
- Tips: 96
- ROI: 25%
- Profit: £480.62 (£20 average stake)
- Amigobet is the only tipster in August’s rankings who also featured last month (see July’s Top Football Tipsters), where he ranked 10th.
- Although technically a multi-sport tipster (he is boasting all-time double-digit gains in basketball, tennis, handball and baseball), it is football that dominates his service.
- Amigobet was profitable in five different football markets in August 2019, producing a 17% profit across 71 tips. This healthy return was enhanced to 25% once his 100% hit rate from 9 basketball tips entered the equation.
- Tips: 86
- ROI: 25.3%
- Profit: £434.39 (£20 average stake)
- Only a negligible loss in July 2019 (when he only published two tips) has blotted this tipster’s monthly records since joining TIpstrr in April.
- August 2019 marked the tipster’s busiest, and arguably most successful, month to date. An average of three tips per day were rewarded with a 63% win rate at marginally under even money, combining to a 25% gain over the month.
- Tips: 44
- ROI: 32.8%
- Profit: £301.62 (£20 average stakes)
- Having recently achieved Tipster Pro status, long-time performer BillgkrTips produced a stellar month in August — his 23rd profitable month out of 33 on the Tipstrr platform. He returned profits in tennis, basketball, ice hockey, handball and of course, football.
- Football remains the tipster’s main focus, and 26 winners from 43 tips amounted to an impressive 32.8% gain for the month.
- The tipster’s lifetime ROI is 8.7%, after nearly three years on Tipstrr. In that time he has provided a selective 1-2 tips per day.
- Tips: 86
- ROI: 40.9%
- Profit: £704.25 (£20 average stakes)
- Focused on one niche football market: Scottish football.
- Since starting out on Tipstrr with a slight loss in April, each subsequent month has produced gains in excess of 25%, all combining to produce a 34% overall ROI.
- In August 2019, a total of 86 tips brought in 48 winners. This amounted to a 56% success rate at odds average odds of 2.85.
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Top Horse Racing Tipsters for August 2019
- Best Sports Tipster Services
- The World’s Most Unique & Spectacular Football Stadiums - July 19, 2021
- Confirmation Bias In Sports Betting & How To Avoid It - July 8, 2021
- June 2021 | Top Horse Racing Tipsters Of The Month - July 6, 2021