Here are the top 10 Football Tipsters for October 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 88
- ROI: 5%
- Profit: £85.15 (£20 average stakes)
- weBET Football World has featured in previously monthly rankings. October 2019 marked his eighth profitable month of 2019, with three of those months returning over 40% ROI.
- Last month did not quite reach previous 40% ROI heights — but a steady growth of 5% has helped WeBET maintain an overall ROI of over 12%.
- Tips: 14
- ROI: 5%
- Profit: £15.33 (£20 average stakes)
- This is the first of two tipsters from the Aurum stable to feature in this list. Aurum Football has not had the strongest 2019 –but three straight months of steady gains have helped improve his record.
- The tipster’s turnaround has been achieved by discarding more exotic betting markets such as Correct Score and accumulators, and concentrating solely on selective Over/Under market bets.
- A win rate of 42% at average odds over 3.11 and an ROI of 24% during October 2019 could mark a turning point for the Aurum Football.
- Tips: 81
- ROI: 6%
- Profit: £88.87 (£20 average stake)
- FootballPRO started out on Tipstrr in the summer of 2018, and after a winter break, relaunched his service in February 2019. The last nine months have seen him provide winning tips from all around the football world.
- A couple of minor setbacks in May and September denied FootballPRO a year of relentless growth. But double-digit profits in the 1X2, Score In Both Halves as well as in three different Over/Under markets suggest that the tipster knows how to identify value.
- Tips: 215
- ROI: 7%
- Profit: £309.36 (£20 average stakes)
- Advanced Betting enjoyed profits throughout August, September and October 2019.
- Having flown quietly under the radar during his two full years as a Tipstrr tipster, he has nonetheless produced 17 profitable months out of his 24 on the site with an overall return of 4.2% ROI.
- As a multi-sport tipster who also boasts a 6% gain in tennis tips over the last three months, it is worth pointing out that in football alone, he has gained 15%, or over £500 to level £20 stakes over that same period.
- Tips: 83
- ROI: 8%
- Profit: £128.70 (£20 average stake)
- Over the last six months, Amigobet has maintained double digit growth in five different sports – football (10%), basketball (27%), tennis (11%), handball (27%) and baseball (22%).
- October 2019 marked his sixth straight month of upward growth across all sports.
- Tips: 87
- ROI: 13%
- Profit: £221.56 (£20 average stake)
- Successful across other sports aside from football — especially ice hockey, in which his all-time ROI of 13.5% across nearly 400 tips actually exceeds his overall performance in football (7.9% over 600+ tips).
- October 2019 marked the fourth month in six that Alias Core made substantial gains, and with the football and hockey seasons starting to take shape, he might be one to follow through the cold winter months.
- Tips: 57
- ROI: 13%
- Profit: £146.57 (£20 average stake)
- The second representative from the Aurum group, Aurum 21+ has been with Tipstrr since June 2019, and with only one setback in August, has achieved an overall ROI of over 12% during those five months.
- Concentrating mainly on Over/Under betting, what Aurum 21 loses in single bets he typically makes up for in astutely combined multiple bets — which earned a 39% profit throughout October 2019.
- One weekend in October saw Aurum 21 enjoy eight successive winning tips; five of them singles, plus three doubles at odds of 10.83, 5.36 and 4.83.
- Tips: 84
- ROI: 18%
- Profit: £286.44 (£20 average stake)
- Soccer Soda has featured in these rankings for a second straight month, having finished sixth in our football TOTM list in September.
- Soccer Soda – Soccer Only has gone from strength to strength since a slight setback in May, with monthly gains of 19% in September and 18% in October. This has helped sustain a healthy 7.6% ROI overall.
- SSSO will be hoping to end the year with the same kind of surge that he enjoyed at the back end of 2018.
- Tips: 85
- ROI: 28%
- Profit: £597.04 (£20 average stakes)
- SVB topped the September list, demonstrating excellent consistency.
- The tipster returned 28% from 85 football tips in October, topped it with a 64% gain from 56 horse racing tips.
- Since SVB Tips launched his service in January, he has made profits in 7 of the 8 sports in which he has made over 20 selections — including horse racing (20% from 1100+tips), football (13% from 850+ tips) and tennis (8% from 300+). Not to mention cricket, ice hockey, rugby union and even darts.
- Tips: 18
- ROI: 63%
- Profit: £226.71 (£20 average stakes)
- Often relying on doubles and trebles, Classic MG offers well-reasoned multiple bets that are designed to extract maximum value by combining what would be less eye-catching singles.
- From his carefully-selected 18 combination bets throughout October 2019, he enjoyed nine winners, of which one was a rare fourfold at odds of 4.63, made up of four bets at 1.72, 1.62, 1.35, and 1.23. Similarly, his eight winning trebles were all priced between 2.37 and 4.36.
- Who Are The Best Football Tipsters?
- Top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters — Definitive List
- Top Horse Racing Tipsters for October 2019
- Best Sports Tipster Services
Latest posts by Toby @ Punter2Pro (see all)
- Best eSports Tipsters — Top eGaming Tipster Services 2021 - January 20, 2021
- Best Ice Hockey Tipsters — Top NHL Tipster Services 2021 - January 19, 2021
- Best Tennis Tipsters — Top Tennis Tipster Services 2021 - January 18, 2021