Here’s the top 10 Horse Racing Tipsters for October 2019.
I’ve used the trusted Tipstrr platform to produce the stats — so all information is factual. No false accounting.
- Tips: 69
- ROI: 26%
- Profit: £58.29 (£20 average stake)
- This stand out service largely identifies horses in the 5/1 to 15/1 range that are undervalued by the bookies.
- Since joining the Tipstrr platform, AG Tips has recorded a couple of appearances in the best newcomer list.
- October’s performance was AG’s fifth consecutive profitable month, maintaining his long-term ROI that hovers around 60%.
- Tips: 14
- ROI: 48%
- Profit: £135 (£20 average stakes)
- Debuted in January 2018, with four winning months from the first six on Tipstrr.
- Racing Investor disappeared until early this year when he returned to add to the profit.
- To date, the tipster has produced a 12% ROI over 15 active months.
- Tips: 55
- ROI: 43%
- Profit: £477.50 (£20 average stakes)
- Eight winners at average odds of 8/1 in October 2019 was enough to produce a 43.40% ROI and stretch Rac1ng’s superb overall profits to +125 units with level stakes.
- The service has focused solely on the race winner market, with a long-term profit of around 15% from more than 800 verified betting tips shared.
- Rac1ng is becoming a viable and established option on the Tipstrr platform.
- Tips: 58 tips
- ROI: 47%
- Profit: £550.02 (£20 average stake)
- Note that the average odds of more than 2000/1 have been skewed by a selection of very low stake bets on occasions. Ordinarily, this service shares an average of a couple of tips per day at average odds of 16/1.
- Nearly all of the tips shared are each way which makes for an increased strike rate and steadier results.
- The system applied by the tipster has netted impressive profits in a short period of time.
- Tips: 29
- ROI: 49%
- Profit: £284.29 (£20 average stake)
- The Strict Rule System is a renowned tipster on the Tipstrr network.
- November 2019 will be the tipster’s 31st month on Tipstrr and very few have been more profitable.
- Strict Rule has tipped day in and day out for a period approaching three years, and has produced a profit in seven of 10 months during 2019.
- Tips: 21
- ROI: 58%
- Profit: £244.18 (£20 average stake)
- Shared almost a tip per day from short odds in October 2019. It was the tipster’s breakthrough month.
- My Daily NAP could improve his attendance record, to offer more consistency to followers. Nonetheless, it’s a free service, and one worth watching.
- Tips: 135
- ROI: 63%
- Profit: £1,712.35 (£20 average stake)
- Gerganaana has grown in popularity in 2019 due to his excellent performance.
- October 2019 was the tipster’s 17th and best performing month, producing a ROI of 63%.
- The service mixes race winner picks and each-way selections at odds ranging from 5/1 to 20/1 on a regular basis.
- October 2019 was littered with winners, a close place for a 66/1 shot and a standout winner at 20/1 for Eight and Bob.
- Tips: 19
- ROI: 108%
- Profit: £410.62 (£20 average stake)
- Ken has been recording bets on Tipstrr for several years, across several portfolios, focusing on different systems.
- Kens All Weather usually performs well at this time of the year, as the name suggests. This particular service is in it’s second year and remains profitable, albeit at 3.60% ROI.
- October 2019 showed produced a ROI in excess of 100%, suggesting a strong finish to 2019 could be in store.
- Tips: 70
- ROI: 113%
- Profit: £1,578.24 (£20 average stakes)
- High Class produced the highest ROI in October 2019, and the second highest profit.
- The tipster has produced profits in 3 of four verified months on Tipstrr.
- High Class is worth watching: to see if profitable tips can be maintained over an extended period of time.
- Tips: 43
- ROI: 110%
- Profit: £944.05 (£20 average stakes)
- 11 months after joining the Tipstrr platform Russell Blair Racing has finally claimed the number one spot for a calendar month.
- The Tipster’s long-term ROI remains at around 36%, with a highly impressive 2019.
- Russell Blair Racing requires some patience and a bankroll — but the professional service has recognition outside (and prior to) recording bets on Tipstrr.